• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can we lock the for sale section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or... Set it up to where 3% of every item sold gets donated to trail watch, and clean up, restoration, KEEPING THEM OPEN etc... You know, the things that really should matter to us users of the land. 1% gets donated to the site, to better it. As you all squabble about red this, black that, there are people looking for ways to shut down those trail, that without those trails, we have nowhere to legally play. Yes, some sites need funding, but its not on one group to carry, its all of us as a whole. So, red, black, purple or pink, we all should really be together, not segregated by color, as thats worked so great in the past. Just a thought...

:clap::clap:

This is a great idea!!

Or... Set it up to where 3% of every item sold gets donated to trail watch, and clean up, restoration, KEEPING THEM OPEN etc... You know, the things that really should matter to us users of the land. 1% gets donated to the site, to better it. As you all squabble about red this, black that, there are people looking for ways to shut down those trail, that without those trails, we have nowhere to legally play. Yes, some sites need funding, but its not on one group to carry, its all of us as a whole. So, red, black, purple or pink, we all should really be together, not segregated by color, as thats worked so great in the past. Just a thought...

Says the guy with BLACK letters. Using this site and group for FREE. Not supporting anything other than his own needs. Try becoming a member and seeing how much this group puts into trails and OHV not only locally but nation wide as well. Where do you think the work on most trails come from..... volunteers and local OHV clubs. We have adopted a trail in TSF there are clean ups every year and most if not all of us clean up other peoples trash whenever we go wheel. IE volunteering our time. Member dues help to give back to local OHV trail systems and clean-ups. Going red shows the rest of us that you are like us and will take an active role in our hobby and lifestyle and not just web wheel and stir the pot about subjects you yourself don't participate in. So there for the Free loaders should pay more and the members should pay less. And if a MEMBER wants to make a suggestion on this idea or others they can do so. And NO your opinion does matter, just not as much as a members. :soapbox:

Last edited:
Says the guy with BLACK letters. Using this site and group for FREE. Not supporting anything other than his own needs. Try becoming a member and seeing how much this group puts into trails and OHV not only locally but nation wide as well. Where do you think the work on most trails come from..... volunteers and local OHV clubs. We have adopted a trail in TSF there are clean ups every year and most if not all of us clean up other peoples trash whenever we go wheel. IE volunteering our time. Member dues help to give back to local OHV trail systems and clean-ups. Going red shows the rest of us that you are like us and will take an active role in our hobby and lifestyle and not just web wheel and stir the pot about subjects you yourself don't participate in. So there for the Free loaders should pay more and the members should pay less. And if a MEMBER wants to make a suggestion on this idea or others they can do so. And NO your opinion does matter, just not as much as a members. :soapbox:

thankyou aaron. im glad sombody gets the point...

Bronze.

So by suggesting an idea, that is stirring a pot? I'm pretty sure a "member" here did that in creating this thread, to close down a section to many because of the stupidity of some. Never once did I say anything about anyone here not being supportive, or partaking. Yes, myself, I could do a lot more, but with a son who has been sick for the last 3 years, its not been a major focus of mine, but thanks. So, what I did state was, why do people have to bicker about monetary issues, when there are far bigger objectives at hand, it was created to cause exactly this, and the op can't even defend himself, all I was suggesting is that all who use the classified section be willing to donate 4% total towards the site, or local/nation/world wide faction. A whole, whopping $4.00 per hundred, wow, To think, This would support us all in the end.
Now, because I don't have red letters obviously means I don't wheel or participate in clean ups, trail watch, etc... Is absurd. I am a steward to the forests for my sons, and future generations, I try to do what I can with my limited resources, but its difficult. I teach my sons to cleanup after themselves and others, respect what we have. If someone has a valid point, it shouldn't matter whether its a member or non member, its a contribution as a whole, to the whole.
But if close mindedness and idiocracy are what drives this place, then I am happy to not contribute to that cause, keep my black letters and continue "pilfering" this site of its knowledge, that by the way, is everywhere else in the interweb.

Lol drama

I'm pretty sure a "member" here did that in creating this thread, to close down a section to many because of the stupidity of some.

pot sturing was not my intention :angel:, actualy it was more to sugest further bennies for the people paying there dues. and at the same time cut the crap that some bring to the table.

and the op can't even defend himself.

not shure why i need to defend myself:dunno:. are you atacking me?:looser:

But if close mindedness and idiocracy are what drives this place.

sometimes it does. just look at the current BOD's...:doh: if you were participating in our group stuff, you would know that. black or red...

still loving this thred:yelclap:

Bronze.

Yes, I understand that all and well. I am in no way intentionally stirring the pot, but at the same time, just trying to express a view I felt would help better this site. If ALL members were to be on board with something like this, I think it would help. No, not attacking you(bronze) or anyone for that matter, I just feel a need to express opinion on matters I hold dear. This is the exact bs the other side uses to fuel their fire, us segregating ourselves from each other, when we should be banded. All sites have stupidity, and for that to ruin it for others is just not right. I enjoy a good debate as much as the next, but when it becomes childish, it becomes all for not. I don't participate in the group threads or many for that matter, as I am still finding my place here, but am not going to be afraid to list my opinion due to a few immature smilies and comments... Yes, enjoyable...

I like your line of thinking... but. NAXJA membership money goes to lots of Land Use issues. Just recently we cut a check for $5,000.00 to Blue Ribbon Coalition.. like we have done for years now. We also contribute membership moneys to land use issues at the Chapter levels.

My point being, this isnt another site that asks for membership funds and it's entirety goes back to the site ownership.

I like your line of thinking... but. NAXJA membership money goes to lots of Land Use issues. Just recently we cut a check for $5,000.00 to Blue Ribbon Coalition.. like we have done for years now. We also contribute membership moneys to land use issues at the Chapter levels.

My point being, this isnt another site that asks for membership funds and it's entirety goes back to the site ownership.

X2 well put.

We could stick users in trail work camps so we get some use out of those noncontributing leaches.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I think NAXJA should do a color cleansing on the forum.

Hitler
could have been on to something.

Adolf Hitler said:
All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back