• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone in RI actually align a lifted truck?

glennv

NAXJA Forum User
WTF!

I had a shop align my Tacoma and they bent the cam bolt tabs. Now I can't find a shop that will fix, and align it. Is there a shop in RI that anyone uses?

Once you say lift they want nothing to do with you.

Try giving Sullivan Tire on Jefferson Boulevard in Warwick a call 401-737-5251. Ask for Mike Samartano. He's the service manager there. Tell him what's up and hopefully they should be able to help you. They've always taken care of me.

If not... bummer. But it's worth a shot. Best of luck

SAS: problem solved!

I used to have alot of problems getting my lowered vehicles aligned, even been denied from different locations of the same chain, firestone and sears. It just blows some peoples minds when they cant just look at the stock factory manuals & specs...they go running for the manager etc.

I used to have alot of problems getting my lowered vehicles aligned, even been denied from different locations of the same chain, firestone and sears. It just blows some peoples minds when they cant just look at the stock factory manuals & specs...they go running for the manager etc.

I used to be that way when I worked at a national tire store. The area manager had me align his honda, which according to the specs had non-adj. upper ball joints, with adj. ball joints. Since then I had people with custom specs come in for alignments.

Back