• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping/wheeling July 24-26

sneakyjap96

NAXJA Forum User
Alright I'm planning a camping trip next month for the last weekend of July 24-26 haven't decided where?

Slick rock is one spot. I've ran that trail before and liked it very easy going and good trial run for my xj (well be the first rum after I finish building) just not sure of the camping on slick rock. Would like to be close to the lake or water I'll have my two kids and a prego wife.

Or my second option is niagara rim which I have no idea what's up there as far as camping wise!

Ant help to make my decision would be awesome and also a feeler for anyone who would like to go and camp with us! Right mow my family and my buddy's family both xj owners!!!

I know jon likes both trails so I'll be looking for your advise lol

I'll start the bidding at 99 cents!

I don't know why this got posted in the for sale section!!! Tapatalk has been acting weird lately!! If an admin can help would be awesome lol

Will this fit a dana 30 from a 96 xj

Back