• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping stuff.....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Very handy for family camping. Kitchen in a box kinda thing! Includes utensils, knives, seasonings, plates, cups, all kinds of things that we needed when setting up camp for cooking. Many camp stoves will fit in the top, but it accommodates larger ones to sit on top once set up.

$40

IMG_20170225_175131039_zpsgbjwyzhc.jpg

IMG_20170225_175252032_zpsihtl3vh1.jpg

IMG_20170225_175334624_zpsdrgtuxul.jpg

Truck bed tent. When set up, looks like a Conestoga Wagon! :D This will fit all long bed trucks for the most part, I used it on my Dodge dually trucks. It's now too big for my short bed truck. It's in very good shape, used 4-5 times. Found it to be very good in the wind and rain. It's nice to be up off the ground and level!

$40

IMG_20170225_175654980_zpsavfik8mh.jpg

P1011572_zpsfkkrgmdb.jpg

976025.jpg

Foam mat about the size of a sheet of plywood.

$20

IMG_20170225_175842792_zpsottihghd.jpg

Last edited:
yessir - I think I'm coming up in late April, as my Mom may be moving.

Late April may not work as we're out of town for that last week in April..... Prefer to not store it any longer but not a deal breaker.....

I can pick up before then if you have payment, Troy. I'll be in Denver tomorrow and Wednesday, as a matter of fact...

Sent Chris a text. Buckshot a PM.

Camping box sold!

in possession...

Oh, you'll pay! :cheers:

If I have any useable or 1/2 desireable XJ crap lying around, I'll bring that to you as well... I think I have nothing of value left, though.

I don't mind paying.Would be nice if we could organize a camp out/cookout/easy wheeling trip at that time. Have you been up crazy woman canyon ? Easy (don't need 4wd) scenic drive.

Selling any of your fishing gear? I'm sure it's hardly been used.

You asking me or Wes, Chris? Mine gets used, dammit! :D

A picinic on Crazy Woman is a possibility... we should try to make that happen.

Was just talking to the wife. May get a cabin at KOA and cook if y'all are up for it. A nice trip up crazy woman would be fun. We will try to make it happen.Details to be worked out.

I was asking the Troyscout. :D

I use my fishing stuff river boy....... :moon:

Back