• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(2) '88 Comanches for sale........

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
With the addition of the Hellcat and my desire to get serious about building my '46 Olds and my '91 Eliminator, I genuinely need to ween myself off of Jeeps. It's painful, but reality is a bitch sometimes.

The two that need to go are my Dually project and my RaceTruck project.

IMG_20150506_120638491_HDR_zpsoqzsqvk7.jpg

IMG_20140222_171247152_HDR_zpsjwvs2klm.jpg

So, how do I price / value these? It really kind of depends on if they're wanted as they're intended, or if parts get swapped out or left behind.

Dually:

The dually truck is still unmodified with no engine/trans/t-case so it could be sold as a stocker, leaving me with all the dually swap parts. It could also be sold without the stroker engine I have set aside for it.

For the dually truck as a stocker without drivetrain, I'd want $1600. Brand new 3" rear leaf packs, 3.5" RE front coils, Black Diamond upper and lower control arms. New urethane bushings all around. Perfect straight OEM rear bumper. Trailer hitch. Bed tool box. Bed liner. Fessybilt steel bed rail protectors. Super straight and New Mexico rust free with very nice maroon interior with both the original bench and a pair of bolster buckets seats in great shape. Stroker, add $800. 2 pairs of Dually fenders, wheel spacers, tires and wheels add $1000. Dually Ford (Sterling) 10.25" rear axle add $100.

RaceTruck:

The raceTruck could be sold without the track tires/wheels and returned to stock 4x4 suspension by replacing the cut front springs and removing the drop blocks. It's currently unmodified beyond that.

RaceTruck as it is currently I'd want $2600. Brand spankin' new BFG G-Force 2's on it. Includes a pair of brand new Mopar Drag Pack race seats. Super straight body, minor rust repair to the floor boards by the prev. owner. Nice gray bucket seat interior. Needs a windshield, steering parts replaced (early stages of getting loose) and a TPS and adjustment. 1-2 shifts of the AX15 will grind a bit when cold. Not real interested in having to return it to stock suspension - I just don't have the time and I don't have a set of good stock tires/wheels to put on it. Also could include a 2wd AX15, 2wd front axle, and ZJ rear disc set up (bolt on to the D35 rear).

I would take $5000 for both with all parts I have for them.

I can post pics of the other parts & pieces or send via text if needed.

Hmmm, you've sparked my interest. Was just looking at trying to find a lil truck while the XJ is down.

race truck needs an AW4, NP242, and a big arse turbo. Then it'll smoke some unsuspecting Syclones at Bandimere.

race truck needs an AW4, NP242, and a big arse turbo. Then it'll smoke some unsuspecting Syclones at Bandimere.

You mean it'll go up in smoke while Cyclones giggle.......

RaceTruck mostly needs to go back to stock and be a truck again..... But what to do with the custom stripe kit..... :tear:

MMMM, forced induction MJ with AWD. Does sound tempting......

I even know a guy selling a quasi-complete super charger setup for a 4.0L

I even know a guy selling a quasi-complete super charger setup for a 4.0L

Was that the M90 setup that someone was selling in wheatridge?

I'm thinking SolarBell's set up would be a challenge to set up for a Renix......... ?

True, and I think any FI on a renix would need some work to the intake and exhaust anyways.

Yes, the M90 'kit' is still available. Yes, it would be a challenge to put into a Renix, as most/all of the electrical and some of the mounting would be different. But, still very do-able for someone who had the desire and time.

So anyway.........

Who's buying one of my Comanche's?????

:D

I'll text you later.

Back