• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Halloween bash.

Matt, I had a great time out there, thanks for the hostility. It was nice to have someone to talk to, sense I knew no one there.

you mean hospitality? :roflmao:

hey Matty At least you got the right grill on there now! looks like you guys had a blast.

I hear that you either love or hate yellow vehicles. I have a weakness for them, and find them boss. Nice pix! :)

I have yet to run Calico - did ya have trouble on the 33s?

I accually picked Yellow because I think the jeep was allready a little obnoxious looking so I figured why not spray it an obnoxious color too. The Rhino lining is kind of the same thing. People ether love it or hate it.

The tires are actually 35" but the only trouble I had was the lack of power from my 200k+ Mile engine, and the bad clutch. But even despite that it did very well.

It was a good time out there and i was glad to meet some new faces. Hope to see you at Goatfest!!

It was a good time out there and i was glad to meet some new faces. Hope to see you at Goatfest!!

If I make it out there this weekend I'll be lookin' forward to your hostility too.:peace:

Matt, I had a great time out there, thanks for the hostility. It was nice to have someone to talk to, sense I knew no one there.

Here are a few shots from when my son and I were out messing around. I had never been to Calico before, but I will certainly be back.

DSC03622.jpg

Dude yellow rigs with half doors are GAY!

(Vote for matty!)

Back