• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper/ Tire carrier

xjmoser

NAXJA Forum User
I have a custom built bumper/ Tire carrier I am thinking about selling and was wondering if there is any interest.

The bumper is made from 3/16 steel (It is heavy and strong) and the carrier is made from 3/16 lower and 1/8 upper.

I hade to notch my rear gate to clear the hinge a bit. It doesnt go past the sill so it wont leak air/exhaust inside.

It attaches to the stock locations as well as down the rails and is also bolted to the hitch as you can see in the first pic.

There are some scratches from wheelin.

If there is any interest PM me a offer. It is heavy and dont know about shipping. Can meet in a resonable distance

bumper%201.JPG

bumper%202.JPG

bumper%204.JPG

Nice Bumper Tire Carrier. I Was Wondering If You Would Ship To Colorado Springs. I Would Pay Of Course And Also What Are You Looking To Get For It.

YOu guys will be hard pressed to find a bumper of this quality anywhere on the market. I have seen tom's work and it is first class, whoever gets this bumper is getting extremely high quality. Anyway, tom, let me know when you get that yj prototype ready ;).

I really need to get rid of this bumper so I can make a new one. Im sure someone needs a good strong bumper/ tire carrier

I will sell it for $400.00 + shipping

:wave:

Damn! I wish I had the $$$$ to buy it. Nice looking bumper. You should make another in about 8 months when I can afford one. ;)

Back