• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Bumped" into a famous guy today.......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Quite litterally actually. Shari and I were shopping at the Costco in Park Meadows tonight...... This 7' tall tatooed-up dude was pushing his cart around playfully with his beautiful, blonde, tight-jean'd, sweater clinging to some serious enhancements, girlfriend hanging on to one end........ Um, so anyway, he bumps into our cart, lifts his huge rockstar sunglasses off his face to give a truely sincere apology for his carelessness. So we exchanged pleasantries and went on our separate ways, and my wife says.....

"Hey, that was the Nugget's "Bird Man"........

64343_Lakers_Nuggets_Basketball.jpg

Indeed it was...... It wasn't long afterwards that we were seeing all kinds of Costco employees running around talking on their radios telling all the other employees about his being in the store.

So, after paying for our shopping, we're loading up and we see this behemoth of a rig parked off in the distance. It was one helluva huge "civilian" version of an International CVX or sumpthin'...... all black and decked-out looking like an urban assault vehicle.... tried to snap a pic, but it was much too dark for the cell camera....... Then got to figuring, that was probably the Bird Man's rig....

So, I go looking for photos of a CXT to post as an example of the rig for this thread....... and low and behold, Jalopnik has an entry about this very rig:

birdman1.jpg

Found it here: http://jalopnik.com/5415232/birdman-copies-shaq-buys-ginormous-sportchassis-p4xl-suv

That's pretty cool!... my sister was behind carmelo in the drive thru of burgerking on sante fe and beleview a while back... she only knew cause her friends dad sold him the car he was driving!

I hang out with Randy Couture every once in a while. Its fun to say you know famous people lol.

That dude goes into my girlfriends Starbucks a bunch... its funny because he is a monster.. he just stands out from everbody else.

Pictures of tight jean'd, sweater clinging to enhancements babe.........

I am pretty sure he isn't lying... he could have named an even more famous person to make it seem like a bigger deal :D

sad to say the only famous person i know is the teen actress anna sophia robb (goes to my high school)

My closest brush with fame was at a Tokyo Joe's. I held the door for this guy and as I walked away I did a double take. It was John Elway. That guy is huge in person.

Oh, my wife and I saw Jake Plummer at Qdoba... back when he was actually playing well.

Well you all know me... im kinda famous ;)

Yeah for being the designated NAXJA RETARD! :D

Back