• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Bumped" into a famous guy today.......

Well Troy I saw him the other day as well. In his truck to. He was just getting on I25 going South just past the Pepsi Center. Must of been leaving practice. But I napped a few pic till he took of. Its one sweet as lookin truck though.

0115001247.jpg

Those tires are too small... :D

Yeah, that rig is hard to miss....... cool pic though! :thumbup:

Driving a truck like that as a DD must either be addicting or a total pain in the ass. I don't imagine he goes through many fast food drive thru's or drive up bank teller/atm's.... those are a huge pain in MY truck..... can't imagine it in that...... But I bet that's actually kinda fun and comfortable on the highway....... People WILL get the hell outta yer way if they see that in their mirror... :D

Last edited:
That one was the best picture I had. But ya it was pretty sweet to see. The front bumper on that thing is a beast, it would take a wall out.

I lost a little respect for Bird Man after he did that Mattress King commercial, not because it was Mattress King, because of the dumb bird call that came out of his mouth.

I lost a little respect for Bird Man after he did that Mattress King commercial, not because it was Mattress King, because of the dumb bird call that came out of his mouth.

Dood.... to make the bank that guy does, I'd make ALL the funny animal noises I could.

I saw that commercial a few days before this thread started. I couldn't tell you for sure who he played for, but I remembered WTF "Birdman" was.

Driving a truck like that as a DD must either be addicting or a total pain in the ass. I don't imagine he goes through many fast food drive thru's or drive up bank teller/atm's.... those are a huge pain in MY truck..... can't imagine it in that...... But I bet that's actually kinda fun and comfortable on the highway....... People WILL get the hell outta yer way if they see that in their mirror... :D

Heheh... you think YOUR truck is a PITA in drivethrus....

That thing is pug fugly IMO. Whats up with the rear fender flare lol?

When I delivered pizza for Dominos, I had a delivery to the Hilton off of I-25 and hwy 34 in Loveland (near the bud event center). I got there and they opened the hotel door, and suddenly noticed that I was staring at "Skully" from Godsmack. He gave me a check for the pizza, and didn't have cash for a tip, so he literally gave me the shirt off his back. Definetly one of those "holy crap, didn't expect that" moments lol.

Back