• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built d30 (needs r&p) and 8.25

wheres the front shafts??

ill give you 150 for that front housing
or ill take both for 300????

pm sent

:roflmao:

I think he pulled em so that the munched R&P wouldn't cause driveability problems.

was hoping someone would catch that:D

and yes i took them out so i could still drive it

Personally I would have just pulled the spiders (or if you don't think the carrier will support the shafts enough to preserve the seals, the ring gear alone), but that works :D

Personally I would have just pulled the spiders (or if you don't think the carrier will support the shafts enough to preserve the seals, the ring gear alone), but that works :D

Seals weren't meant to support the weight of the shaft, and the shafts don't ride on the carrier.

A LOT less work to pop shafts off the joints.

Plus Brute Force joints are worthless. :D

if I didn't need control arms I could buy these right now

who needs control arms anyways? for 500 bucks there both yours you could be in a set of built axles for under 1000 when all's said and done. just need the new gears up front.

buyer backed out on the front. honestly, someone just shoot me an offer and we'll take it from there. me wants 35's

I'd hold onto that rear till someone pays what you want for it, honestly.

what would you need it for, if i may ask?

what would you need it for, if i may ask?
No I mean "if I were you I'd hold onto that rear until someone pays you what you want for it." Sorry for the confusion :dunce:

Whoops read it too fast lol. I don't think I'm gonna get what I want for it anyways, who knows.

d30 sold! 8.25 still avail

an i found the drift pin that fell out, was in the little sunk part in the front of the 30, on the bottom... wasnt even in that bad of shape lol

Bump, get this 8.25 out of here

Chrysler 27 spline with High clearence shock mounts shaved bottom diff and diff gaurd, 4.56's and welded rear. Comes with ZJ disk brakes and Yukon Alloy shafts and the stock spares. just replaced pinion seal.
this rear is perfect
$400 OBO

Back