• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Not usually but when I'm planning things I like to do research, not ask dumb questions lol. How you been?

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Lol it will be! It's been pencilled in, I really want to get out there with you guys, all depends on workload at the time too

Haha it will have solid doors if it's cold, inferior I doubt that, but I do have some new parts on order and new tools and a lot of tube

Well, hope to see ya if a few weeks.

Here's the main crossmember before I bolt it up. There's so much detail that I'm sure doesn't show in the pics....

Top:

091915705538aa1310bd7fc2034a7f50.jpg

Bottom:

f61e21d65392ea1f924c15721c2871d2.jpg

Looking good. Bout the only thing i see as a downfall is if you have to remove the t-case for any reason. I can see that rear crossmember being in the way. Other than that it looks good and strong.

I wonder why they didn't make that crossmember wrap around the unibody and bolt through the sides too. I guess 4 bolts plus stiffeners is probably enough.

Back