• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Oberon gives me "party mud"...
va5aduda.jpg

BELLS?
im not a big fan of that one. my ginger BIL brought some over, said it taste like summer in your mouth. after drinking it i told him summer must not have showered for a day or two. :spin1:

Yes. My stomach doesn't like something in it. The few times I've drank it I end up on the toilet the next day. Not a fan of the taste either.
I like two hearted ale, and it doesn't leave me stuck on the crapper.

Probably wheatgrass or some other hippy shit. i have one in the fridge at home, I'll see if it gives me the shits...:D

Last edited:
your in canada...just outrun their horses, thats simple :D

Cheese "aye" Man

I'm not real happy with the steering, it has a decent amount of play in the wheel and I believe it's in the used steering box I used. So I bought a remanufactured durango box.

zu7udune.jpg

I think so, but I never drove this setup with the jeep box. I also put a wj pump on during the original build.

Those that have this setup say it's a big step up from stock.

I only paid $129 at Advance Auto after a 30% discount code.

I didn't like my reman Durango box. Maybe I just got a dud. I went back to stock when I tapped the box for assist.

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

I just tightened three loose bolts on my original box, I'm thinking that might be my problem.

Be careful I had that happen before and a couple weeks later two of the three broke. Luckily I was in McDonald's drive thru.

K "back in the DD days" man

Back