• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

no, it was running fine, I went to move it back into the garage and it wouldn't start. I'm sure it's a sensor or the coil, just need to take the time to look at it.

Back to showing some love to OoM2.

Here is where I might not be so impressed with some if the iro stuff. After Moab, the rear springs were sagging and made the rear sit low.

In their defense, I have a lot of weight in the back, but I also added HD Offroad shackle boxes for another inch of lift.

Now I'm adding an aal, for another 1 1/2", so if you add it all up, I've got iro 4.5" springs, iro 1 1/2' shackle, shackle box, and 1 1/2" aal.

8 1/2" of rear lift! Think I need to talk to the iro boys.

yne6ydu9.jpg

Hopefully they do something for you on those springs. Heck you've only had them less than a year. They shouldn't have sagged that quick

I agree. They made me a good deal on the aal's, but it wasn't like Rusty, he always sent a new pack out no charge. :dunno:

This is "so far" the only thing I'm not happy with.

Back