• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Hanging out with lil sis...

5yqumame.jpg

That cage looks like it was really packaged up nicely :laugh3:

The packaging is awesome. I want to buy more from you just for the packaging

Tara says you are free to re-use the wrap on "T" as you wish :roll:

Ram" Lots of fun to be had with plastic wrap"Rod

No. It means I need to change the fluids and I want the lube locker, and for $21, how could I not. And WHEN I do get a rear locker this will come in handy.

I will be buying the lube locker for the 30 too.

If I ever have issues on the trail, this will be super nice to have.

If I ever have issues on the trail, this will be super nice to have.
sounds familiar...

i think powertrax makes a no slip that will work with your LSD carrier. i kept all of my spiders/thrush washers and carry fluids "just in case." though i pray i never have problems with the rear. installing the Cclips into the locker was hard enough, removing them on the trail would be a complete PITA. id honestly expect the carriers to go before the lockers though. still... "better to have them and not need them..."

Must be a normal price...

its a normal price... if you can get them. i payed a little more for mine, at the time i bought it no one had them in stock. i even had to wait a stupid long time for my rear riddler. damn 8.25, there is little love for it. lubelockers are nice though, ive been into my diffs a few times now. "throw your RTV away!" no... ill throw it in the too box just in case. lol.

fair enough... mine is too much of a beater to care. though driveline shock is a BITCH with the manual. i imagine itll be even worse with deeper gears, RPM matching and such. i shift like a granny as it is.

i also shaved my 8.25 to match my riddler once i finally threw a heavy duty diff cover on.

Back