• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Like.

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

you couldnt make that?

shit... next time you want over priced parts just tell me. ill CNC it for ya.

EDIT: ohhhhhh, i see. you bought a sticker and they gave you something to do.

Well, here's the deal. It cost $20, it fits perfect, its powder coated, and it was in my mailbox yesterday for me to install today. I ordered it late Saturday night.

$20 is not over priced. For the time involved making something like that, I could sit in my airconditioned truck and make more money than this cost.

Rusty's Off Road t-case skid. I am very impressed with his skids. The engine/tranny skid will wait till after this weekend, maybe till after Moab. There's going to be some fab work to make it work with the long arms.

munuqyre.jpg

Re: Re: Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

i like the design changes they made... probably drains a lot better than the one you sold me eons ago. but its stood up to a beating.

I think that was a Jesus Christ Rocks skid, but you're right, the new design looks nice. Might try it out on Saturday. You still coming?

I think that was a Jesus Christ Rocks skid

That made me laugh too hard for some reason.

Rusty catches a lot of flack. I have had his products fail but he has always stood behind it and made things right. A lot of times going out of his way to take care of things.

For the price that skid looks like a solid product.

Back