• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns camp run 5/5

So, I am going as well! Wife is pregnant so we will skip anything really rough, so help me know which trails to avoid if you can before we get one and we can catch up on the other side. I wheel calm but would like to avoid any seriously off camber stuff and anything that requires hopping up rocks hard. Been up there a few times in the past so I'm not a totally noobie.
Rig has 35's, long arms, Yukon, rear locker front LSD. Should be enough to keep up.
What time you meeting up and where? Staging area or gas station? We were planning on leave Troutdale by 9:15am so we should be there by 10:30 I would think?

Mike 503-442-1964

so me and spinaldex will be heading up to browns camp from Troutdale around 9:00. See you guys tomorrow on the trails .

We're gonna be to the staging area around 8:30, starting shortly after that. So maybe we'll get a trail done and meet up with you two? I can't speak for Jon or you two but I'd like to hit fire break 5, try hogs back, and whatever else we decide. Like possibly......... Waterfall............ Haha we'll see! What do you wanna do guys?

Yep. A few of us won't be there till after 10am. So join up with the late crowd. I'll try to hit you guys up on Channel 6 and see if we can meet up. Looking forward to it.

done running around for the morning , get home to wife and kid still sleeping . Waking them up , eating some breakfast , then where heading out .

the usual location, but not the spot. sombody took a saw to the rootball and cut it flush. but there was enough traction that i got on top of the talest rock to the pass side, fell off gave it the skinny. bent the winchbumper back/up cracking the header and pushed the fender around a bit.

im kinda bummed it wasent the rootball.

BHMike and I were up there but weren't able to find ya or get you guys on the CB on CH6. Oh well! Maybe next time =)

Back