• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boy, they'll sell ANYTHING for the dumb car guy.....

But it's MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY. I've been waiting for magnetic technology my whole life! I want to put one on the wall in the locker room at the gym so I can look through into the ladies shower :gee:

Take one with you on your next bank heist. Stick it up on the wall in the alley and climb right into the vault.

1,000,001 uses!!!

Protable toilet. I wonder where the crap ends up :confused:

Keep one in the office. When the boss comes after you about your expense account you can duck out quick.

Put one on your teacher's chair, instead of the boring old-school thumb tack. Why settle for just making the old hag jump when you can get rid of her for good.

Put one on your monitor screen and play WoW in a parallel universe.

Paste one on your butt and be the proud owner of the world's biggest a$$hole.

I'll sell anything if I can find someone stupid enough to buy it. :scottm:

I just have this problem of keeping a straight face and my mouth shut when they idiot pays for it...
I was getting rid of few old things and took them out to the curb, hoping someone would want them for a garage sale or something, Guy stops and says how much, I said $20, he said 'for all', YUP. Heck, I was just hoping the stuff would be gone when I came back out... coming out $20 in the pocket is even better..

Last edited:
RichP said:
I'll sell anything if I can find someone stupid enough to buy it. :scottm:

I just have this problem of keeping a straight face and my mouth shut when they idiot pays for it...
I was getting rid of few old things and took them out to the curb, hoping someone would want them for a garage sale or something, Guy stops and says how much, I said $20, he said 'for all', YUP. Heck, I was just hoping the stuff would be gone when I came back out... coming out $20 in the pocket is even better..

No, I believe in 'Buyer Beware', as long as there is no out-n-out fraud. These guys don't claim that sticking this thing on you roof will create a sunroof, they come right out and say it creates the appearance of a sunroof. No problem with that at all. If you can get money from dummies, more power to ya'. I was just exploring alternative uses.

Plus, it's a kind of incidental hobby of mine to pick out irrelevant claims from ads. This thing's got MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY!! Yeah. So does the pizza ad on the front of my refrigerator.

fing11.gif
Hey babe! I got me a sunroof. Wanna go cruizn'?

If you scroll to the bottom of the eBay page, it has the questions asked by other people. There are apparently other smart asses out there besides us! I particularly like the one where the guy asks about the ABS light. :doh:

XJ&TJ4ME said:
If you scroll to the bottom of the eBay page, it has the questions asked by other people. There are apparently other smart asses out there besides us! I particularly like the one where the guy asks about the ABS light. :doh:

Or the guy who wants to put one on the inside so he can look at the stars :rolleyes:

"how much horsepower will this add?"

streetpirate said:
"how much horsepower will this add?"

The holographic one, that looks like it's open if you look at it from the right angle, creates a virtual downforce that generates mega-hp.

If you plastered the entire car with these things it would virtually disappear, meaning no aero-drag and no inertia. No inertia = infinite hp ratio. The ultimate aftermarket fix.

XJ Dreamin' said:
If you plastered the entire car with these things it would virtually disappear, meaning no aero-drag and no inertia. No inertia = infinite hp ratio. The ultimate aftermarket fix.

but remember, they all must be facing the right way or they might cause drag just "in case" one decided to magically open! I wonder if they are water proof..I hope they would not leak in the automatic car wash....................

XJ&TJ4ME said:
but remember, they all must be facing the right way or they might cause drag just "in case" one decided to magically open! I wonder if they are water proof..I hope they would not leak in the automatic car wash....................

Sunroofs always leak. Better drill some drain holes in the floor.

No, wait. I'm a dummy. Put one on the floor and the water will run right out.

Back