• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Box-O-Parts

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Got a bunch of parts that I need to be gone....several are stock, some are not. All parts came off my 1999. The stock parts have 110K on them.

STOCK:

-Lower Control Arms
-Sway bar end links
-Front Coils
-Rear Brake Line
-Rear Drive Shaft with Slip yoke and one brand new u-joint on the slip yoke end (ujoint on the axle end is in perfect shape, but as with any used driveshaft i'd recommend replacing as cheap insurance)
-Upcountry leaf springs, approx 50-60K miles.
-ZJ Wheels. These are not the canyons, however the wheels commonly found on the early ZJ Laredo's.

NON STOCK:

-Greasable RRO (Rocky Road Outfitters) shackles -- give 1.5" of lift
-1.5" Blocks
-4 U-Bolts for a Chrysler 8.25 (used with my previous 3" lift)
-4 BDS Shocks with bushings (also used with my previous 3" lift and rode great)
-1" Transfer Case drops (no hardware)
-1330 U-joint (was on the driveshaft I purchased to use with my SYE. Driveshaft was previously used on another sye with a Ford 8.8).

All parts except the Upcountry's and the ZJ wheels are located in Charlotte with me. The leaf's and wheels are at my parent's house outside of Winston, to which I can easily go get.

I'm open to fair offers on all parts. Would prefer local pick up or meet in the Charlotte area. I work on the NC/SC border on the weekends as well. If you would like the item shipped, that's fine so long as you cover the cost.

I can also take pictures as requested. Thanks for looking!

Shocks: $130 Shipped to 30144

U Bolts: $30 Shipped 20850

Shackles and Blocks: $45

I would like the shackles. Please Pm me the shipped price to 24502. I would also be interested in the leafs if you ever come up towards VA. I need to get 4.5" of lift some how in the back.

Still got everything except the tcase drop....make some offers! I need to get rid of this stuff!

PM Replied.

Upcountry's are sold
Sale pending on Shackles and Rear Driveshaft.

Shackles and Rear DS both sold. All other items except the tcase drop are still up.

Back