• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Booty Fab...

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
So much win...
1455163_10151894900028645_1231660413_n.jpg

That's baller. I might have to steal that idea if I go to wooden wagon wheels on my xj.

It looks like that front caliper started life as a pair of Dikes. :roflmao:

086398-rounded-glossy-black-icon-business-tool-cutter1-sc44.png

Looks like 990 brakes from bmx bikes.

Its also HARDLY booty fab, as this most likely originatd in a third world country. 85% of naxja wishes they could fab that well...

Aw hell done gone to disc brakes. Stops on a DIME

Looks like 990 brakes from bmx bikes.

Its also HARDLY booty fab, as this most likely originatd in a third world country. 85% of naxja wishes they could fab that well...

I was in Baja and broke a main leaf on a front spring (old Chev. truck). We are standing there head scratching about what to do about it and some Mexican driving an antique Chev. flatbed truck stops. He takes one look and grabs a Machete out of the back of his truck, walks off and chops down a Cactus. He forms the Cactus into something resembling a 4X4 piece of wood, then walks off again and starts snipping sections out of an old fallen down barbed wire fence. He ties the board to the broken spring section, with one end resting on the frame and winds a hundred feet of barbed wire around the whole thing. He had us going again in less than a hour. We tried to give him some money and he refused, we gave him a box full of canned goods he accepted. We made it around three hundred miles home with his repair. That Cactus actually flexed well and was a pretty good ride.

They have been living so long with so little, they can do most anything with nothing.

I was in Baja and broke a main leaf on a front spring (old Chev. truck). We are standing there head scratching about what to do about it and some Mexican driving an antique Chev. flatbed truck stops. He takes one look and grabs a Machete out of the back of his truck, walks off and chops down a Cactus. He forms the Cactus into something resembling a 4X4 piece of wood, then walks off again and starts snipping sections out of an old fallen down barbed wire fence. He ties the board to the broken spring section, with one end resting on the frame and winds a hundred feet of barbed wire around the whole thing. He had us going again in less than a hour. We tried to give him some money and he refused, we gave him a box full of canned goods he accepted. We made it around three hundred miles home with his repair. That Cactus actually flexed well and was a pretty good ride.

They have been living so long with so little, they can do most anything with nothing.

Stuff like that is man hood, defined.
I've got 50 times more respect for your guy, than those who post pictures online because omg it's not a Ducati.

We should be happy for what we have, disc brake caliper covers, etc, not mocking poor people. Grow up!

Back