• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boostwerks.com turbo XJ build...

Man, I wish I could use the Holidays to put-off my projects. If anything, the Holidays force me to get stuff done quicker.

Than don't give time-estimates next time man.
You should-have learned your lesson from last time you promised turbo piping.

Are you planning on buying from him? If not, why do you even care?

Are you planning on buying from him? If not, why do you even care?
I was actually... a long time ago. I put off a quite a few purchases to have the funds ready for the turbo, and
nothing happened. He didn't even update his post to say he ditched the RMT project. So yeah, I care.

You sound like someone that needs to get off his duff and build it himself.

That way you won't be continually disappointed.

:rolleyes:

You sound like someone that needs to get off his duff and build it himself.

That way you won't be continually disappointed.

:rolleyes:

Seriously.

Urban... Continually bitching isn't going to make me get my kit out sooner.

Go build it yourself, and stop crying. I could honestly care less about your comments. I take pride in building quality products, and don't care if it takes another year to finally get it out if thats what it takes. If you want it tomorrow...learn how to weld. And BTW, I never promised anything. All I have done is update the public to the various prototypes that I was working on so I could get feedback.

Last edited:
Seriously.

Urban... Continually bitching isn't going to make me get my kit out sooner.

Go build it yourself, and stop crying. I could honestly care less about your comments. I take pride in building quality products, and don't care if it takes another year to finally get it out if thats what it takes. If you want it tomorrow...learn how to weld.

Well said Sir!

Dingo

I was actually... a long time ago. I put off a quite a few purchases to have the funds ready for the turbo, and
nothing happened. He didn't even update his post to say he ditched the RMT project. So yeah, I care.

What thread are you refering too? Because I did post an update on that remote mount project after finding that it wasn't going to be as offroad worthy as I had liked.

I must be missing something here.

Yan, does Bryson have some sort of contractual obligation to fabricate a manifold for you? Have you put down a deposit?

There are lots of people in this hemisphere that will be glad to design and fabricate a manifold for you within whatever time constraints you give them. If your time schedule doesn't mesh with Bryson's I suggest you seek them out.

If something has happened in the past and you were disappointed in the outcome, then learn from YOUR mistake and don't do business with him in the future. But for God's sake please quit filling the thread with whiny spam.

If I were Bryson I wouldn't sell you so much as a stick of gum.

Might want to change that to STFU, but I agree!

What thread are you refering too? Because I did post an update on that remote mount project after finding that it wasn't going to be as offroad worthy as I had liked.
Actually you started the RMT thread July 2007, your last update was January 2nd 2008, AND you made no mention you gave up on the RMT project. Here's the link... you should remember it... It's the thread where we brainstormed ways of making the system more streetable:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442239&page=2

So to all the folks that insulted me without knowing the deal - thanks.

No problem. You deserve it.

So to all the folks that insulted me without knowing the deal - thanks.

You're welcome,
asshole2.gif

Than don't give time-estimates next time man.
You should-have learned your lesson from last time you promised turbo piping.

Dude, I bailed on the idea back in 2006 when weeks turned into months. But I haven't been hounding him about it. I haven't even followed the progress. If a kit ever shows up on the market, great, I'll look at it then. In the meantime, I don't flippin' care, and neither should you.

Back