• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bling on Ebay...hehe....

good price, just a whole lot of ugly

man i saw one like that the other day i was wishin i had a camera so i could share in the disgrace that i witnessed. the one i saw was 4wd too. i couldn't do anything but shake my head

Gil BullyKatz said:
Please place trash in appropriate container

:D
SNAP

BrettM said:
on the topic of dubs, I knew I didn't like the new Grand's much, especially with the IFS, but I knew for sure that it's not a real Jeep when I saw one belonging to a family friend last week. It had 20s on it, and it looked good. :eek:
spobi and i think you should be banned

no because you thought it looked good :D

good enough. my perception is quite askew today, please forgive me.

xjbmx said:
Man for that price id buy it if i had money to spare. Sell the dubs and sound system and youve probably just covered the cost of the jeep!
You my friend are a smart thinker...I was thinking the same thing...Buy the jeep cheap....sell the crap and have fun

i thought the same thing...lol.....its close to some family i have.....so i thought about getting it....im sure you could sell those "dubbs" for at least 1500 to someone who is IN TO bling.....enough to get you started on mods too!.....with sellin the sound system and all..

would be funny to see that thing in the woods with iroks on it though.....would probably require a TEEENY bit of a lift though.....

I think the chrome bumpers and grille are transplants from an earlier model. IIRC a '96 Country would have the beige lower quarter treatment continue around the bumpers.

Yecchh. Now I have to go bleach my eyeballs.

Scrap the wheels, for starters. If the sound system is done well, I'd probably keep it (I like a little sub for low end fill, I just don't go for "thump" or "bump" or whatever the Hell they're calling it these days.) Given the state of people doing sound setups, I'd probably have to work on that.

After I sign the Bill of Sale, I'd be morally impelled to ask "What were you thinking?"

5-90

Back