• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big news!!

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you guys are already aware of this news, but I thought it was about time to let my NAXJA family know the good news. Hannah and I are expecting our first little one. The due date is March 29 (so that makes her about 9 weeks along). We are super excited about it! I'd like to say we are hoping for a little boy, but honestly I don't care either way. I'm just ready to be a daddy. Little girls can be Crawlers too! :evil:

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!! Be ready...your life is about to shift into high gear. Mine started Kindergarten this week, and boy was that a sobering event. :shocked:

I didn't know I was supposed to post a thread about this.......that makes 2 rrc future daddies.

Congrats to you guys as well! It must be in the water or something? I can honestly say that I agree with you on that Chia. ;)

I agree with chia too. Hannah looks a lot better than you. That being said, Sarah is a hell of a lot better looking than me. Now that being said, we're gonna have a damn good looking baby.

BTW, it's my bday today. Nobody noticed. [\eeyore]

Last edited:
PLEASE, let it me a girl and lets hope it does look like Hanna.

A mini Justin is NOT what this world needs. Beside, Marshall needs a girlfrind in the future.

Now you guys dont have to rent one of my kids. I will let you borrow one for some practice though.

Back