• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big garage sale - XJ, TJ, misc

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So we're moving next week and I need to get rid of a lot of crap I have accumulated over the years. Most of this stuff isn't worth shipping, but I can if you want it that bad. Please PM for pics.

Ramsey REP8000 winch (does not work - decided to stop working one day); w/ remote - $50

New steel winch cable - 94' of 21/64" cable; off of a T-Max winch, I replaced it with my syn. rope, cable was just pulled off the spool - $100

T-Max roller fairlead; brand new never installed - $50

D30 TruTrac; used, the P/N on the box is 912A411, which comes up as something goofy, but the guy I bought it from ran it in a YJ with no problems. It is for 3.73 and up (4.10, 4.56 etc) - $75 PENDING

5 33" MTRs - http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912169

5 Stock XJ Turbine wheels; price lowered to $100 - http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912167

5 American Racing Ventura wheels; decent shape, 2 are pitted, possibly polishable, other 2 good, not sure BS, they were on my 98 ZJ when I bought it - $75

Stock spare from my 02 TJ - Free

Stock pitman arm from a 91 XJ - $5

Stock t'case linkage from a 91 XJ; crappy shape, needs bushings replaced - Free

Stock aux. fan from a 91 XJ; it's dirty and the plug has been cut off but works fine- $10

XJ full gauge cluster; pulled from a 93, shows 219k. All gauges worked when pulled - $20

Black dash trim (goes around gauges/radio/HVAC); good shape - $5

Stock (steel) XJ gas tank skid; no hardware - $20

Stock XJ airbox - $5

Stock XJ tie rod/draglink; good shape, off of a 91 - $10

Stock TJ rear bumper - $5

TJ bumper floaty thingys F & R - Free

1 1/4 frame hitch for TJ; off of a 98 - $10

Last edited:
What year did the stock air box come off of, and I PM'd you on the Winch and Gas Tank Skid, I will call dibs on those. Thanks and have a great day. Shipping to zip code 62025. Since I live across the state of IL near St Louis, I may be able to meet you on these parts. Let me know either way.

Jeff

second in line for gas tank skid...how much to ship to 01826? thanks

D30 TrueTrac is no longer available. After some research by TNT, it is designed for a Volvo rear axle and Eaton does not recommend usage in a front axle. Apparrently whoever I bought it from didn't care. I never installed it, so I don't know.

Still standing by on the winch deal. Then we can move on the remaining parts I will need. I will PM you though.

still have the gas tank skid?? PM me if you'd like...

Thanks

Ok, airbox, gas tank skid (ihscout) and black gauge surround (BigG), gauge cluster, t'case linkage, tierod and TJ spare (glassman50) are spoken for. Winch is still pending.

Last edited:
Back