• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big bear run Sunday 8/5

garrett83

NAXJA Forum User
I will be going up Sunday with a couple other jeeps to run some trails in big bear. Two of us are running open open and not sure of the third. We won't be doing anything too technical, just wanting to get out and wheel a bit.

If anyone is up for joining us, post up. There is no set route or time yet, just playing things by ear.

I will post more info as the week goes on.

If you are going to try and attempt john bull, i would suggest at least one locker. People were having a difficult time getting up open, open. Add all the traffic on that trail and it can become frustrating pretty quick.

Just a heads up.

The other guys going ran john bull and Holcomb just a few weeks ago. I did john bull all open on 32s 9 years ago, but I know things change.

One of the guys going is one of the event coordinators for the jeep jamboree up there. I don't know his name and never met him, but evidently he was able to guide a stock tj through all that... Less a loosing his exhaust they made it through!!

The other guys going ran john bull and Holcomb just a few weeks ago. I did john bull all open on 32s 9 years ago, but I know things change.

One of the guys going is one of the event coordinators for the jeep jamboree up there. I don't know his name and never met him, but evidently he was able to guide a stock tj through all that... Less a loosing his exhaust they made it through!!

It's not impossible. just can be tricky in some sections. its been dug up pretty good. Just be patient and bring lots of beer, err... water in case :p

is that like just because sean's axleshaft is spinning, doesnt mean his u joint is?

Back