• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Biden or Palin who did better?

So who did better in the VP Debate?

• Palin

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Biden

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While she is cute, adorable, and hot, just what does that count for as a potential US president? :dunno:

I not sure I heard her answer a single question when it was asked. She instead ignored the questions and just said what she wanted to say, most of which said nothing.

I see why she is a successful politician, and governor. She can talk your ear off, charm the pants off of you, and say nothing all at the same time (and probably fry the bacon at the time, LOL), all seriously important characteristics of a successful politician.

Agreed.

Anybody have the sound bit for Biden Spouting BUsh bush bush bush?
I want it for my ring tone.

Biden didn't rub me the right way either! but I don't care who he is! if a dude is rubbing me its WRONG...
Palin on the other hand, if we ever meet... maybe she will....:sure:

Anybody have the sound bit for Biden Spouting BUsh bush bush bush?
I want it for my ring tone.

Biden didn't rub me the right way either! but I don't care who he is! if a dude is rubbing me its WRONG...
Palin on the other hand, if we ever meet... maybe she will....:sure:

Hahaha oh god. I was sitting watching it with my dad we were both laughing so hard. I think he also referred to the Bosnian's as Bosniac's haha.

Which Biden repeated plenty of times. I think he successfully used "maverick" 5 times in one sentence.

Yeah, because he was mocking Palin's use of it. It's about time someone did.

I like the McCain/Palin ticket, but yeah, Maverick is getting old. Sounds like they're trying to call him Tom Cruise or something.

For Palin to be so new to this, I think she did a fantastic job with regurgitating all those newly learned facts. I thought Biden was ok, but he should have done better considering the amount of time he has been in the business.

As for the folksy stuff, I like it. Seems more real than the typical BS from the rest. What I don't know is how well she would do against Putin, et al.

I like the McCain/Palin ticket, but yeah, Maverick is getting old. Sounds like they're trying to call him Tom Cruise or something.

Gimmicks get old fast, especially when they are beat to death. It's almost as annoying as "you betcha" and "dog gonnit." .

Someone else mentioned this too but you would think she would learn by now with all the people making fun of G.Doubya. that it is Nuclear, not Nucular.

:roflmao:

Palin: Antsy like she's scared we'll find out she's full of sh_t.
"Nucular" REALLY?
Biden: Calm like he doesn't care that we know he's full of sh_t.
"Bosniacs" Come on, now you're not even trying.

you said rub me the right way, on a poll. I Want a stripper and a crack dealer on the ticket. Or someone that can drink with a straw through their nose. Now There's change everyone can live with. :smoker:

The only really qualified person in the debate that was well spoken and halfway likable was Gwen Ifil.

ha!!! that's the biggest crock if i've ever heard one.
She cut Palin off three times, mid sentence...
didn't cut bidden off at all!!!

ha!!! that's the biggest crock if i've ever heard one.
She cut Palin off three times, mid sentence...
didn't cut bidden off at all!!!

I would have too...the YA SHURE YOU BETCHA shtick was way too think to come from Alaska.

Ifil is the only one that said anything you can actually believe.

Ifil : is there anything that you might have to drop from your campaign promises?

Palin : No. ( now I'm not a Biden fan either, but you tell me just how "ACCURATE" you think that statement is. )

I would have too...the YA SHURE YOU BETCHA shtick was way too think to come from Alaska.

Ifil is the only one that said anything you can actually believe.

Ifil : is there anything that you might have to drop from your campaign promises?

Palin : No. ( now I'm not a Biden fan either, but you tell me just how "ACCURATE" you think that statement is. )

They are just campaign promises, so why should she drop them? :rolleyes:

"Gosh darn, you betcha!" LOL

She shouldnt even have been the moderator considering she has a book out and it praises Obama, kinda biast dont ya think?

See, that's a bunch of BS. Republicans were expecting Sarah Palin to crash and burn miserably, and that was a back up plan if she did. They were going to go around crying foul if Biden crushed Palin in a massive way. He didn't, she did ok by the ultra low standard set for her, so now the issue is going away.

Yeah, because he was mocking Palin's use of it. It's about time someone did.

Actually, he referred to himself and Obama as the real Mavericks...

And yes, I also read today that Tom Cruise is filing a lawsuit...

Back