• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Better Off-Road Oak Harbor, WA.

paragrunt

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone, just wanted to check on something. I spoke to Jason over at Better Off-Road in Oak Harbor, WA. earlier this week about getting some work done on my 00 XJ. He seemed like a really nice guy and very knowledgeable. No complaints on my end what-so-ever.

I was wondering of anyone in here has ever heard of the place and if anyone has had any work done there. I'm looking at a decent amount of work and a lot of money. So, I want to make sure that I am taking my XJ to the best place possible. So, if anyone has any experience good or bad, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Rear main seal replaced, Banks Torque Tube Header installed, New exhaust with muffler, and new O2 sensors replaced that were on the existing exhaust manifold. My exhaust sounds like crap, bad muffler, the manifold has a crack from what I can tell, and I know that my rear main is gone, leaks pretty bad.

Back