• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of the West in CO

Kaczman said:
Matt- Are you going to Indy? I'll be heading down 1st thing Sat. morning.

-Jon
Hey Jon..

I think we're planning on leaving Denver around 1:00. That'll put us there around 3:00-3:30. I think the plan is to just head to Chalk Creek and wait for you guys to show up. Are you sticking around Saturday night and running Carnage on Sunday?

Oh yeah.. if it's raining Saturday night, let your parents know that they'll have a guest. ;)

I plan on running the whole trip, or at least until my Junk is beyond repair.

All the beds are spoken for, but there's plenty of shop space if you just want a roof over you head. :)

-Jon

So what time are things getting started at Indy on Saturday?

Due to the size of the group, most of the guys are camping at the trailhead and starting around 8:30. I probably won't be able to make until 9 or 9:30 and will try to catch up.

We're staying in BV Saturday night and are hoping to get there at a reasonable hour.

-Jon

Someone tell me if this link works. It's some pictures of Justin's flop in the airhole at Independence.

I've never tried to link to my Ofoto account. I know it works for me, but that doesn't mean much.

Fred

I'm working on it, tinypic seems even slower than kodak.

BTW, the second post was referring to the link in the first post, sorry.

Fred

Works fine, huge, but it works.
xd5qbo.jpg

Okay, I'll work on sizing them before I upload. The originals are large. This crap bores the tears out of me, but I'll do it for the good of the club. :)

Fred

Back