• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Idk, i rarely stop by that place, I dont really like that shop. They are waay overpriced on labor based jobs and always booked months out, even on things as simple as an alignment. I just stop by there if they have a part i need in stock since i pass it on the way home from work.

Ditto. I liked that place better years ago when they were doing CJ's and early Broncos.

Now it seems if you don't have a $60k JK on tons and a hemi.... Or you're someone willing to pay to have one built..... They don't have time for you.

I'm betting the $15k XJ guy is selling so he can get into a JK....... (n)

Ditto. I liked that place better years ago when they were doing CJ's and early Broncos.

Now it seems if you don't have a $60k JK on tons and a hemi.... Or you're someone willing to pay to have one built..... They don't have time for you.

What's with all your judgmental judgments lately? Turning your nose up to Vanagons. Giving JK's the stink eye. Complaining about the smell of fish. Get over yourself.

River = LOL

I dunno bout that. HCP4x4 has always treated me fair and tomorrow will be my first time dropping my jeep off for work being done there, they seemed realistic with scheduling me in. I just hope they don't park my junk to close to those 60k jks sitting in the parking lot.

All I am getting done is a rear full time locker and bearings/seals/etc... On a 8.25

I dunno bout that. HCP4x4 has always treated me fair and tomorrow will be my first time dropping my jeep off for work being done there, they seemed realistic with scheduling me in. I just hope they don't park my junk to close to those 60k jks sitting in the parking lot.

All I am getting done is a rear full time locker and bearings/seals/etc... On a 8.25

Whatever you, don't post up how much you are paying. Because you will be very disappointed when you find out how much it could have cost you if someone on the board (like Dutch) installed that. :twak:

Whatever you, don't post up how much you are paying. Because you will be very disappointed when you find out how much LESS it could have cost you if someone on the board (like Frank Z) installed that. :twak:

......... as well.

I erased my first post because I didn't want to get in to it but...

600 for an expedited Detroit full case
35$/ hr labor
Free oil and gaskets
T&M for bearings and seals not exceed 100$
Quoted under $950
8hr turn around

The best price I found was 730 for the locker alone not including shipping... They are with in 2 miles from my house and I did not have to pull my axle. Not understating any installers on this board AT ALL, but the convenient factor was also a selling point

Anyone quote me better with a warranty?

Last edited:
Had to share some of these. From mister you know who.
916_588223687858376_867376374_n.jpg

Geometry? pshhh
522787_537108999636512_265879175_n.jpg

Yummm lol
486062_618463074834437_98616890_n.jpg

Looks legit. :roflmao:
209001_623568007657277_458577143_n.jpg

Looks legit. :roflmao:
209001_623568007657277_458577143_n.jpg

Wait...Wait...Wait.....What?!

:twak:

Please tell me this person isn't doing this type of work for customers. Ease my mind.

Because if people are willing to pay for this stuff, I have a bridge that I'd like to sell them.

start getting your marketing materials ready for that bridge, Jim...

Last edited:
Wait...Wait...Wait.....What?!

:twak:

Please tell me this person isn't doing this type of work for customers. Ease my mind.

Because if people are willing to pay for this stuff, I have a bridge that I'd like to sell them.

That's high quality sff customs stuff there. Aside from the 44, the rest are on customer vehicles.
the 44 went under his aviator, with the factory struts. He didn't want to figure out coil set up.
:gag:

Craigslist & Tires:

Are people on Craigslist insane with their prices? I've been in the market for a set of 35x12.5x15 BFG MT or other aggressive tire, and some of the stuff that I've come across during my search is mind boggling.

Do people actually think I'm going to pay almost full retail for tires that have been 25-50% used? I mean seriously?!

I always love stuff that's completely out of touch with reality pricing wise... but on the other hand, I price anything I sell probably 25% over what it's worth, simply because I know craigslisters are a bunch of jackass low ballers and flakes who are going to offer me $100 and a broken weedwacker if I list something for $200 and not interested in trades, and then not show up when they're supposed to even after we come to some sort of an agreement.

I always love stuff that's completely out of touch with reality pricing wise... but on the other hand, I price anything I sell probably 25% over what it's worth, simply because I know craigslisters are a bunch of jackass low ballers and flakes who are going to offer me $100 and a broken weedwacker if I list something for $200 and not interested in trades, and then not show up when they're supposed to even after we come to some sort of an agreement.

You mean Weedwack-ahhhh.....

Nice to see another Masshole in this chapter. lol

Craigslist & Tires:

Are people on Craigslist insane with their prices? I've been in the market for a set of 35x12.5x15 BFG MT or other aggressive tire, and some of the stuff that I've come across during my search is mind boggling.

Do people actually think I'm going to pay almost full retail for tires that have been 25-50% used? I mean seriously?!

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3725286984.html

Set of 4 for $750 with wheels. Not outrageous considering new a set of 4 from TireRack runs over $900 without wheels and not including shipping........

Sell those wheels and the tires cost even less...... what's the problem? :dunno:

Last edited:
Back