• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Saw that one too...... Makes me wonder if he got started and then took a second to look at the overall cost to build it and did a :doh: "what the hell am I thinking?" :D

Definitely forsee that being a $60K+ rig if built the way it was likely intended. :nono:

My thoughts exactly.... Rockjock 60 axles, 6.0L Hemi etc etc...

I would pick that thing up if i had the cash. The I would just swap everything from my YJ over to it. That would be quick and easy without a lot of additional money needed.

That would be a fun way to get into it and slowly upgrade and swap stuff out!

About 2 months ago I say a listing on ebay for a Hemi driveline out of a 4X4. Engine, tansmission, TC and all the electronics and harnesses for less than $6k plus shipping. Ad said it was from a roll over with 45,000 miles. For some reason my accountant (Wife, whatever) said no. Sort of wish I had had snagged them now...

Good lord that's fugly. (n)

3k13pd3l95Y45U45X4b98652fb798d4bc1e3b.jpg

3nb3md3p75Y15Q65W5b9882f596cb96141892.jpg

its worth it if some foo is willing to pay it! I am not that foo.

its not the competition tuned sway bars, its the "armour". the foriegn aspect gives it the feel of a high end sports car

Seen this jeep at Pro jeep in Golden. Its sick as hell. Talked to the guy a little to. That Offroad Evolution set up is worth over 10k alone. Then the Dynatrac Dana 60 thats another 10k atleast. Ya hes asking alot. a little to much. But that jeep is sold for over 30k off the lot. 50k would be about right I would say

'77 waggy/cheif front is drivers drop, so be prepared to swap t-cases and play with your exhaust to make it work. The Cheif axles are also wider than 80's waggys (63" v 61.5"). Not worth the effort in my opinion for a low pinion 44 front. Becareful too that it isn't quadrajunk (trac), as late 70's jeeps sometimes were, as the rear would then be offset to the passenger side as well, and therefore unusable... However, if the rear is centred, is geared where you want it, and everything is in good condition, that isn't a bad price just for the locked rear with compressor -- you probably couldn't buy a junkyard 44 and build it with an ARB for that, even if you could do your own gear setup...

'77 waggy/cheif front is drivers drop, so be prepared to swap t-cases and play with your exhaust to make it work. The Cheif axles are also wider than 80's waggys (63" v 61.5"). Not worth the effort in my opinion for a low pinion 44 front. Becareful too that it isn't quadrajunk (trac), as late 70's jeeps sometimes were, as the rear would then be offset to the passenger side as well, and therefore unusable... However, if the rear is centred, is geared where you want it, and everything is in good condition, that isn't a bad price just for the locked rear with compressor -- you probably couldn't buy a junkyard 44 and build it with an ARB for that, even if you could do your own gear setup...

Wow, you must be schooled in the ways of JEEP! Me on the other hand.....not so much:dunce::huh:

I have done a waggy swap in the past, so I learned much on my road... oh young grasshopper.

XJs are driver drop... sure you don't mean the 77 axle is a pass drop Chris?

Back