• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Meh! Just find out where and when he took those pictures.

I actually called the Ranger's office and have a message in to speak with one - see if they're interested at all. Figure if nothing else, it'd be great if they called him and read him the riot act...... the kid is a tool.

since I don't do twitter or farcebook, I'll have to be satisfied with ONE FUNNY MF craigslist dude! good stuff...

damn techys -- so I clicked the links, and they lacked the phunnay of the CL ad, with the exception that jimgrms is his friend on farcebook. :shhh:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2569491369.html

Jeep Swap Meet / Garage Sale 9/17/11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-27, 6:27PM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorado JeepPeople club is hosting a Swap Meet / Garage Sale

Date: 9/17/11

Time : 8:00 AM until everyone sells out or gets tired

If you have parts to trade or sell bring them as all are welcome and there is NO COST for this event.

Email if you have any questions but there will be parts from Wranglers, CJs, XJ, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees of all years and models. There may even be a few whole jeeps available for sale.

I've got more jeep junk laying around than you can shake a stick at. That sounds like a good place to get rid of some of it! (I'm a pack rat).

Good lord......... elguapo is at it again...... he should open up an old fashioned "Tradin' Post"....... :laugh:

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/bar/2564632399.html

3m53pb3la5O15Z35W4b8ob5a4cd2031011bb3.jpg

It's a nice jeep other than that.... thing. It looks like it has a boner.

10" lift and 5/13 gears... what could one not want about that...

... why the hell do people list "5:13" and "5/13" and other gear ratios? It's 5.13:1, 5:13 or 5/13 is totally different :wow:

Back