• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bay Area meet & greet on 1-12-06

I'm out. Looks like I am going to have to miss another one :flamemad:

Bryan C. said:
standard.jpg

At least he was on an actual trail for this one. :wave:

standard.jpg
You realy have to hate the marks the shopping carts can do at the mall! :kissyou:

you need to get off the internet and go hang with some brazilion a$$.

I had a great time last night. It was good to meet some new faces and see a few familiar ones too. Thanks to Lee for putting the meet and greet together. Hopefully we can get together more often this year to help get to know each other better.

Sorry I missed it. Going out of town tonite and leaving the wife at home. Had to spend some quality time. Also she is 7 months pregnant and the drive to Fremont would have been kinda rough on her. Driving / being ina car sux ass for her right now.

Hope to be at the next one.

I'd like to have been there, but at least the wedding's going to be to-morrow, and I'll be done with that for now.

Upside? I did get to eat at Kyoto Palace (the first time I've been to one of those "cook in front of you" places,) and didn't have to pay for it.

Still, I'd sooner have been somewhere else. I think my in-laws will be pretty good, but I find crowds less draining when they're made up of like-minded people...

5-90

Had a good time and felt it was worth the effort. Good to see some familiar faces and meet new people. Look forward to hitting the trail!

Back