• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bay Area meet & greet on 1-05-06??

crazy4mopar

NAXJA Forum User
Bay Area meet & greet on Jan, 4 or 6th ??

Is anyone interested in having a meet & greet here in the bay area?
I know a 4 hr round trip up to the Sacramento area is a drive for some of us lazy @sses.....:wave:

6:30 PM at a Pizza Depot on Grimmer blvd & Automall parkway (MAP ) in Fremont maybe? It's right between the 680 & 880 freeways.

Last edited:
How about wed. the 4th or Fri. the 6th...
I think it would be cool to have meet & greets in different areas for the people who can't travel 3-5 hours to get to one in the Sac. area.

Last edited:
crazy4mopar said:
How about wed. the 4th or Fri. the 6th...
I think it would be cool to have meet & greets in different areas for the people who can't travel 3-5 hours to get to one in the Sac. area.

I agree, and the 4th or 6th is good for me.

-Aaron

SeanP said:
now, les, if you still lived in woodland you could make it to rocklin no prob.

how you doin, fawker?

I may be moving back to Woodland if the $$$ is right on the new job...... :)
I've been alright, just kicken back watching the drama on "As the Sierra Chapter Turns"
How's Marni & Ashley doing?

Re: Bay Area meet & greet on 1-12-06??

crazy4mopar said:
Ok so it's on the 12th now...............Do I hear 13? anyone..... 13, 13, 13......

The 12th sounds good to me. I'll do my best to make both.

crazy4mopar said:
I may be moving back to Woodland if the $$$ is right on the new job...... :)
I've been alright, just kicken back watching the drama on "As the Sierra Chapter Turns"
How's Marni & Ashley doing?

Marni is doing pretty good. Ashley is doing pretty well, and GaryE doesn't even mind raising her for me ;)

(Emma is my daughter, Ashley is Gary's)

You don't strike me as the bay area type, come home, Lee.
SeanP

4th or 6th works better for me - 6th being better...

the 12th.... ill be back in Nebraska freezing my ass off...

i guess me and Big Red will sit this one out :laugh3:

I am going to try to make this one. I can't do Sacramento on a weekday, but Fremont is only an hour or so. Thanks Lee :wave:

SeanP said:
Marni is doing pretty good. Ashley is doing pretty well, and GaryE doesn't even mind raising her for me ;)

(Emma is my daughter, Ashley is Gary's)

You don't strike me as the bay area type, come home, Lee.
SeanP

Emma......That's what I meant :)
I grew up here........I lived in Redwood City, Atherton and Woodside for 24 years

Back