• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

East Bay meet & greet

I'm glad it was settled on for the 9th. I can make it and will be there. 7PM. Hooters. Dublin. Friends. Fun. What more could anyone ask for.
Tom

I would make it my birthday, but my wife would not let me.

Bryan C. said:
Today is the day.

Is it going to be Letterman's birthday tonight?

I can't make it, I have to spend time with the kids and also need to be under my rig for about one hour finaly tune ups for the weekend run to Barrett Lake. Then to HDz.

Please just someone say it is your birthday, last time they made BC stand UP on a chair look DOWN on 15 Hooters girls jumping up and down claping singing Happy Birthday. :eeks1: No one checked his drivers licence, I should have said it was my birthday too!

Letterman said:
I can't make it, I have to spend time with the kids and also need to be under my rig for about one hour finaly tune ups for the weekend run to Barrett Lake. Then to HDz.

orig.gif

Last edited:
Re: Directions??

Boatwrench said:
Directions?? I got the 580 over the hill part...but what exit?

Oh sure, bring that up....

Take the San Ramon Rd exit off of 580 and head North towards Dublin. Hooters is at the corner of San Ramon RD and Dublin Blvd.

Thanks Bryan.

Letterman, the Coast Guard frowns on us visiting some websites. I already draw enough attention from the IT twidgets being on NAXJA. It's too close to NAMBLA.:twak:

Tom

Boatwrench said:
Thanks Bryan.

Letterman, the Coast Guard frowns on us visiting some websites. I already draw enough attention from the IT twidgets being on NAXJA. It's too close to NAMBLA.:twak:

Tom
Whats wrong with the North American Marlon Brando Look-Alikes?:huh:

:twak:

Thanks everybody, we enjoyed the evening very much.
It's been a pleasure to meet some known before and new faces.

Andrey & Natalya.

nic,
kinda demanding aren't we? I just got home and see you posted 25 minutes ago...hack need to sober up a little to work the camera.
Tom

Back