• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barney Mobile For Sale

Updated ad and upgrades:

For sale 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country 2 door. This 2 door XJ is tubed with full internal cage and partial exo. This Jeep runs like a top with no issues and has 194,600 on the clock. Has a 2 inch lift and fits it's 33 BFGs with no issues. There is no rear seat, but it will accept a CJ and possibly a TJ rear seat. The Jeep has two front 97 XJ seats that sit on Master Craft suspension seat brackets, so it can have any year XJ front seats or Master Craft suspension seats. With the tubs in the back you can stretch the wheelbase to over 106 inches. This Jeep would climb anything and was only wheeled a couple dozen times. Jeep is ready to go and play on the trails, list of parts below. Asking for $2,750 OBO within reason, has more than that in accessories alone.

This Jeep is equipped with the following:
Rock Krawler three link long arm kit
Rock Krawler bump stop extensions
T and J Performance stage 3 skids (Includes sub frame connectors, unibody
skids, and rock rails)
D and C Extreme internal cage with custom part exo and additional internal bars
Daystar front winch bumper
1997 Jeep Cherokee seats on Master Craft seat mounting brackets (Will accept Master Craft or late or early model XJ seats)
Custom rear seat mounts (Fit a Master Craft rear seat or stock CJ rear seat, and possibly a stock TJ rear seat)
40 inch drag racing wheel tubs
Painless Wiring dual battery setup with Mean Green second battery mounting system and air cleaner
Custom battery cables
1997 XJ axles (HP30 and 8.25)
Custom tube doors with aluminum skins
97+ brake booster and master cylinder
2" lift
Set of 33 inch tires
Comes with tons of extra parts from spare parted out 93

CL Link for pictures: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4545000168.html

Text/call 7two0-three4one-7two1nine or PM

Think if nobody offers.. you might be better parting out..

Think if nobody offers.. you might be better parting out..

Lol...... You need to catch up 'Noob.... He already did that. Now he's put it back together somewhat to try to sell it this way.

Lol...... You need to catch up 'Noob.... He already did that. Now he's put it back together somewhat to try to sell it this way.

Ouch.....

Sorry more questions being relayed here.

Are the axles matching ratios? 355??

Is it a roller as it sits? - 3 link hooked up axles bolted in and secure or would it take work to load and move.

Thanks.

Sorry more questions being relayed here.

Are the axles matching ratios? 355??

Is it a roller as it sits? - 3 link hooked up axles bolted in and secure or would it take work to load and move.

Thanks.

This is a running and driving rig. Axles are out of the same XJ and are matching, the three link is fully installed and bolted in. I move it around all the time and have had it out on the road several time just like this.

Box is clear, send away

Any takers

Make an offer... But the bumper is not coming off. But it will sell fast after you take it off.

Let's put it this way. I have a XJ up for sale and I put a price on it and a OBO. If anyone wants it call me, text me, or PM me with an offer. Who knows I may take it.

Price change to $2,250 OBO

Back