• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BajaXJ92 Exposed

azblacksheep said:
haha why don't you just go link it. I refuse to pay for any membership whether it be to a jeep club oir a sex club ;)
me? noooooooo

I already have a rep in the Den thanks to myself and Terry :D

azblacksheep said:
haha why don't you just go link it. I refuse to pay for any membership whether it be to a jeep club oir a sex club ;)
No Soup for you!

Hey, you *****. Get off eachother. This thread's about Adam.

The only pics I take in a mirror are ones without my face, but my wife knows who it is when she get's them on her phone.

Okie Terry said:
Hey, you fucks. Get off eachother. This thread's about Adam.

The only pics I take in a mirror are ones without my face, but my wife knows who it is when she get's them on her phone.

I think we made adam cry

azblacksheep said:
I think we made adam cry

Yes, you did.

I would like to see a personal ad though.

Consider this my attempt at "saving face", though I find this just as funny as you guys do.

You forget Eric, I know how to handle a troll. ;)

BajaXJ92 said:
Yes, you did.

I would like to see a personal ad though.

Consider this my attempt at "saving face", though I find this just as funny as you guys do.

You forget Eric, I know how to handle a troll. ;)

what run away?

too bad this isn't eric

The backwards hat makes you look really badass. How come you don't drive a pimped-out Honda to complete the look? Maybe get a tribal tatoo or something. :wierd:

Okie Terry said:
Hey, you fucks. Get off eachother. This thread's about Adam.

I'm guessing that would be one with a man's gut and a microscopic object below.

I guess whatever she needs to make her laugh during the day.

Lincoln said:
I'm guessing that would be one with a man's gut and a microscopic object below.

I guess whatever she needs to make her laugh during the day.
I told you to stop talking to her on the phone, damnit.

BajaXJ92 said:
I will never live this thread down. :gag:

BS.
This thread was less traumatic than a pillow fight at a 6 year old's birthday party.
You got off easy, considering the fact that you were awake and seemingly sober when taking those pictures.
The chops and backwards hat are a gimme, but the flex shots are over the top.
Consider yourself lucky that no one really clever cared about this thread.
HTH.

bgcntry72 said:
BS.
This thread was less traumatic than a pillow fight at a 6 year old's birthday party.
You got off easy, considering the fact that you were awake and seemingly sober when taking those pictures.
The chops and backwards hat are a gimme, but the flex shots are over the top.
Consider yourself lucky that no one really clever cared about this thread.
HTH.

You're right. I am suprised/disapointed that I've seemingly gotten off easily.

But please Scott, feel free to impress me with your clever ability to post "creative BS".

On another note, contrast to your charming persona, at least you know I can take what I dish. :gag:

Back