• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bacon....

mmm blt's last night. could have killed her tho. she burnt the second round of bacon. still ate it just wasn't as good as the 1st round

homemade breakfast burritos w/ thick cut pepepr bacon and jalapeno infused eggs...good now, KABOOM later.

homemade breakfast burritos w/ thick cut pepepr bacon and jalapeno infused eggs...good now, KABOOM later.

Poor Camille! :laugh3:

Camille was at girls night this evening so Case and I were bachin' it and he said "Dad, I want chili for supper...and can we have BACON in it?" My reply...yes.

Cheese "and it is 98 degrees and humid outside, who in their right mind wants chili?" Man

this does look kinda good :D

1012.jpg

dinner

IMAG0273.jpg

BLT with a side of bacon

is that more like BACON with a side of bread and some rabbit food? :pig:

Seen a shirt I wanted today at JC Penny's. It was an Angry Birds shirt with the pigs in a skillet and said ," I smell bacon" below the pigs. They didn't have any XXL.

since I start yet another doctor recommended diet on monday (something about high blood pressure and bad cholesterol :dunno: ), this mornings breakfast is gonna be worthy......I may have some bacon wrapped bacon, with a side of bacon and hell, may even wash it all down with some bacon grease....or a cold PBR.

Here is a healthy compromise, jalapeno halves with a slice of onion, some seasoned chicken breast and a little bacon to hold it all together :)
DSCN0934.jpg

damn that looks tasty.......we had BACON wrapped asparagus on the grill this evening for an appetizer. It was great as always!

i was thinking about armadillo eggs for lunch from the place next door...jalapeno, wrapped in cheese, wrapped in chicken and wrapped in bacon...mmmm

Back