• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back in the game!!!

Re: Back in the game!!! More pics

ry%3D400
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

It is the most plain and simple jeep that I have ever owned..Yet I am completely in love with it. The motor isn't stock, P.O was a delta airlines mechanical engineer sadly he passed away before I purchased the rig and his widow had no idea about anything regarding the jeep...Not sure what he did to it, but it's one of the fastest rigs I have owned.

That is by far one of the cleanest OBS Cherokees I have seen in a long long time.

Thanks alot guys. It feels strange going from a 98 to a 91, but imho even though its the same powerplant....For some reason it feels like a totally different beast!!! So much more raw. Little more road noise, little less comfort, but for some reason it feels alot lighter, alot more power and more maneuverable. I already promised my daughter that it will be hers when she turns 16...Bad thing is that she is already 8... So that only give me 8 years with it before my daughter gets her hands on it:bawl:

Thanks guys!!! My plans are to keep it pretty clean and simple... 2 inch lift with bilstein 5100's all around 30x10.5 BFG A/t. Updated sound system+alarm, add factory-looking drink holders. And maybe add a center console....Oh also add a rear hatch door with window defrost and a window wiper.

Just got a Zone 3 inch lift in the mail today...And this lift is pure freaking BEEF. I bought it for a temporary lift until I wanted to go bigger, but was surprised to see the quality and workmanship that went into it. Simply beautiful. Also I have some AR-23's that are being shipped to my place and Les schuab has my tires ready to be installed...Just need the time to do it now....Unfortunately I just moved, so my 2.5 car garage is full from wall to wall with boxes to unpack.

Back