• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B Double-E Double-R UN Requests

I'm not bringing any. I'm going to have the best beer of all. The ones that I steal out of coolers when nobody is watching.:D THOSE are the best kind.:wierd:

Hell yeah, silver bullet!

So apparently, Winterfest == Beerfest? This just keeps getting better...

and the bottles of liquor that get passed around the campfire...

mac 'bringing at least 2 - fifths for the campfire' gyvr

dont get me wrong guys, I'll drink Miller Lite as well, but Fat Tire is my "vacation" beer. I will need to check and see what the laws are for transporting alcohol across state lines in mass quantity!

Hey mac, do you know the specifics on that?

Hell yeah, silver bullet!

So apparently, Winterfest == Beerfest? This just keeps getting better...
No, WinterFest != BeerFest. BeerFest is something different. And bringing Coors to that...... well........

Dont get me wrong I am by far not a beer snob. I drink Shock Top or Blue Moon with dinner. Spotted cow in Badlands, Yeungling(sp) while at Wheeling in the Country and finally good ole coors light by the 30 pack while on the Lake LOL

none of my beers that I really like come in cans thats why I drink coors LOL

Anyone bringing homebrew? I'll probably be making a batch of super alt to bring and if there's enough interest I may be convinced to bring the keg.

I'll be unable to provide homebrew this time, since I'll be in Kauai.

The super alt would probably be pretty popular.

Last year most everyone seemed to enjoy the oatmeal stout and hopped up Czech pilsner I brought. Of the two full kegs, I think there was only about 1/2 gallon of the pilsner left.

:cheers:

dont get me wrong guys, I'll drink Miller Lite as well, but Fat Tire is my "vacation" beer. I will need to check and see what the laws are for transporting alcohol across state lines in mass quantity!

Hey mac, do you know the specifics on that?

yeah...don't get caught...

seriously if i thought it was an issue, you should've seen the back of the megacab when we went to moab...

1 case of beer per person, per day, plus 1 case insures that you never run out of beer.

mac 'and don't take it into the badlands' gyvr

that's a big 10-4 on no booze in the Badlands. I am gonna stock up at Sam's Club before I head that way. They carry Fat Tire in bulk :D Last time I went to Sam's I bought 8 cases of booze and 30# of nacho cheese.....

did I mention I might bring along the nacho cheese machine to WF??? MMMMM...booze and nachos

all we will need is one of those bad@ss hot dog roller cooker things and I might never leave lol

HAHA!! I got one of those for Christmas for the shop!! It is not near the quality of the one at the convenience stores...it was a cheapy off eBay.

Sorry, now back to the beer :D

Back