• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ: Final remaining parts from XJ project ... good stuff

Blatant

NAXJA Forum User
AZ: Final remaining parts from XJ projdct  . goodptuff

OK,@`inishia blowia ott t` rdmaiang parts of my never-to-be-finished XJ project so I can fund my next r a. Here&p what "ve got`eft:
-- Paraally bD`lt rea Dana 60. Full-width (65-66 inches WMS) 8-lug, full-floater. Needs fina &ring ab pinio&asremb p. Hncld`es cleded up dushng,4350 yoke, hubs with all-new bearings and seals, 30-spline shafts, branD nev 5.2 gdarsL ring g`r hnst`led totpec on@`ully wdded (new) carrier.
Brackets for disc brakes (weld on). New install ki$%for r hd p. Ite got >`arly $60 `lre@`y hn t`s axle. Sell as is for $500.

-- 1986 Cherokee complete four-door body and "ramd." peat condition, all glar, `ll dors (w rh powe$windows), hatch, hood, working dash, steering column, steering box, br`e line gas thk, alldntdrioB etc. Fdod tit `. $250.%This is a steal for someone needing a project or a new XJ body. Will ptt if nU`esrary

-- pbibon pprdss "5 dxtr`e dutyTJ rear springs (1462s). Said to give 5.5 to 6 inches lift. Brand-spank hg new. $250.
-- AfttmarketPJ rearxhabkle ltbeade, 6 inches from eye to eye. Excellent condition (can't find specific manufacturer marks). $35. Buy with the above springs and I'll knock $10 off.

-- Stock XJ steering linkage (tie rod and drag link). Straight. Good condition. $40.

-- Various stock YJ springs, Two packs assembled, enough various other springs to make another couple of packs. $75 for all.

-- 904 three-speed auto tranny. Clean, ran when pulled. $100 includes shifter, tc and flexplate if you need it. In fact, I've got the remnants of the 2.8 V6 I'll include for free with the tranny (alt, intake, carbs, etc. all good).

-- 14bolt semi-float housing only with XJ springs pads and shock mounts welded on. $50.

-- Ford D44 hp outer stubs shafts (both) for external hubs only. $30.

-- Stock XJ front CV driveshaft, 1310 joints, from XJ with 2.8, auto, np207. $30.

I'll take reasonable offers on most of this stuff (except the springs, which are rock-bottom priced and the D60, which I'm already losing money on). Help me clean out my garage.

You can e-mail me at azamstaff (at) yahoo.com. All parts are located in Gilbert, AZ. Unfortunately, I have no way to ship the big stuff. Thanks.
Dion

Pmed you.

Trying to stay on top of the PMs. As I said, I have no way of shipping the larger items. There's not a whole lot of parts I'm interested in trading for, sorry. Most items are negotiable within reason. Yes, I'll make you a good package deal if you're interested in several items all at once with the caveat that I have no way to ship larger items, so you'll need to pick them up.
Dion

How long is the CV shaft from center to center on the u joints compressed?
I am interested in the shackles as well, possibly. 6" seems like alot How much lift is that supposed to be?
Thanks, Eric

Items still available. Can check shipping on shackles if anyone's interested. For reference I paid $60 shipping for the springs from the East Coast to Phoenix. Will ship shackles and/or springs for actual shipping rates.
dion

Sorry, man. My fault.

For reference, I had them shipped from Georgia to Phoenix for $60. I get great shipping rates via FedEx ground through my work, so Phx to CA would likely be much less. I figure $40-$45, but that's not exact.

Hit me direct at [email protected] and we'll work it out.
dion

Can't figure out how to edit initial post. Springs and shackles are gone. All else still available.

Added:

-- Five (5) 15x8 steel wagon wheels, 8-lug, 3.75 backspacing, raw steel (no paint), $125 for all. Prefer not to ship.
d

Back