• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awesome 2 door Cherokee on Ebay.

No expense spared, except for the 25 cents worth of strapping on that dumbass horn setup.
Add a buck and a quarter for the bungee strap.
ylsuper.gif

Damn that was my favorite part :(
Oh, I enjoy watching Monster jam. It's just that using that term in relation to that vehicle is an insult to everyone involved.

..,Unless they mean the jeep can be used as an obstacle for monster trucks to jump.

flashed cpu, chip, exhaust, blahblahblah.....no battery hold down? LOVE the plumber's tape strung under the train horns....and i wonder how well it stops from speeds above 25mph? the brake rotors seem to be about the same diameter as the wheel caps. SWEET. :doh:

I like how they strategically avoided pictures of the entry breaks on the drivers seat, you can see the wear on every lifted truck I've ever seen
"REMOTE START AND ALARM LOST REMOTE WILL LOOK FOR IT"
they lost it?
At the bottom where it lists everything the truck has it says 4x4 and 4 wheel drive, and says its a V style engine hmm.

hahah gotta be stock leaves with 10 inch blocks wow

75k invested. lol. how? on crack?

He is on crack all right......75Gs maybe that was bill from the local crack dealer. Nice tires, jacked up fab on a POS lift install, this thing wouldn't make it on any trail I wheel on without falling over and playing dead.

He is on crack all right......75Gs maybe that was bill from the local crack dealer. Nice tires, jacked up fab on a POS lift install, this thing wouldn't make it on any trail I wheel on without falling over and playing dead.

Pretty sure it wouldn't even make it to the trail before I laughed at it and shoved it over.

wow.

at least that 30 is still recoverable, aside from the passenger side knuckle, which looks to have been mutilated by a welder wielding wetodd they don't seem to have modified ANY of the brackets, just threw on the brace for that super sweet dual stabilizer kit.

The traction bars are a real WTF. They don't appear to prevent axle wrap at all by the usual method (hard mount to axle), all they do is act as a rear LCA so that the axle can't slump too far back under acceleration. He probably got tired of dropping the rear driveshaft every time he touched the gas pedal.

all that and they didn't have the cash or time to put cruise control on it :roflmao:

I kind of want to call and just act like I know nothing about anything and see what they say.

And I want to know what the reserve is at? If its not met at 5,600 thats just ridiculous!

Hey man. He has SEVENTY FIVE GEES into it!

It probably has like a 20 or 30k reserve.

Hey man. He has SEVENTY FIVE GEES into it!

It probably has like a 20 or 30k reserve.

Wait, he doesn't get the 75 geeees back? WTF?!

Back