• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attica - (small dogs)

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
I am not running MI.
I plan to arrive Friday morning at summers.
and try to wheel by 11:00am (ish)
anyone else want to head out around the same time?

...BOB

Well, I don't consider myself a "dog", big or small. I'll wheel where ever I can afford to wheel (open slot on MI or at Badlands). Besides, you all have already classified me as a Scrawny Old Fart anyway, and there was no thread for guys like me.

I'll be up at Summers Campground Friday evening. My current plan is to meet my son Saturday morning for his first wheelin' trip with this group. Although I assured him he'd be fine running with anyone, he said he'd feel more comfortable with his Pop around. Besides, I'm looking forward to watching him wheel his own rig this time out.:) :shiver: :confused: :dunno:

Depending on schedules, I may have Bek up Friday evening and Saturday (Day), then go pick up a friend of mine in Veedersburg for the Saturday night festivities and maybe some wheelin' on Sunday morning.

Les

LBEXJ said:
Besides, I'm looking forward to watching him wheel his own rig this time out.:) :shiver: :confused: :dunno:

that'll be fun to see :thumbup:

I'm not sure when I'm getting there Friday, depends if/how long I work.

Chris, if I end up working the whole day I'll try to get ahold of you to convoy.

kid4lyf said:
Yea, Pit Bulls love Les
Pit Bulls normally do like me ... it's Brando's that don't.

(I hope).

Les :D

we will be at the entrance of the park, bright and early friday morning when they open. we plan to hit every trail we can handle. ( fri., sat., and part of sunday) do you guys know what CB channel you will be talkin on? been so long since i've seen you guys, i can't remember if there is an "official" club channel. Scott....

flexjay87 said:
we will be at the entrance of the park, bright and early friday morning when they open. we plan to hit every trail we can handle. ( fri., sat., and part of sunday) do you guys know what CB channel you will be talkin on? been so long since i've seen you guys, i can't remember if there is an "official" club channel. Scott....
Normally, a CB channel is picked when we get ready to roll ... depends on which are being used at the time.

Just look for other XJ's or similar vehicles. You will not have any problem finding someone.

See you there ...

Les

ok, Les. been a long time no see, look forward to talkin to ya again. oh, and i think i know of the "dusty" conditions that Bob speaks of. hot and dusty can suck, see ya..........

We are leaving right now. Will be at Summers sometime between 9 and 10 o'clock tonight.

Back