• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTICA, IN WEATHER FORECAST

I would rather have hemroids then mud........both are a pain in my azz :D

ok...I hate mud too, but mud is better than dust.
I hate dry dusty days.

BOB

not here...I have been known to skip wheelin trip due to mud...living in the mudwest I have had my share of it. I'll take duty over muddy any day of the week. At least traction can usually be had when it is dry and dusty, not so much w/ mud.

I agree, i'd rather have full traction and dust all day long then slip and slide in the mud. I will take snow over mud too, snow atleast melts away after a day or two.

Mid fifties and sunny! Sounds like a great day for wheeling. Oh yeah thats right...this is called WINTERfest. I have yet to be at Badlands when there's snow. I one of these years it'll happen. I would love to see what wheeling is like from the pic that Lesslimited posted!

I sure hope Accuweather is right! That sounds like some good wheeling weather!

Well just looked at the updated weather forcast. Looks like the Pre-run will be nice, 48 and sunny.

Not looking so good for Satuday though..........46 and Freezing Rain for a couple hours with 10-15 mph winds. Looks like I might need to bring the poncho.....and some wadders.

Everyone has to remember, this is the Midwest. It could be 60 and sunny on Friday then 6 and a blizzard on Saturday. Forecasting means nothing around here as far as I'm concerned.

As long as its NOT too sloppy and rainy, I will be removing my doors before hitting the trails! I made them removable last year and I have yet to wheel with them off.

As long as its NOT too sloppy and rainy, I will be removing my doors before hitting the trails! I made them removable last year and I have yet to wheel with them off.

Just take them off no matter the conditions. If you really want to go crazy take out the windshield.

Just checked Accuweather again, and it keeps getting better and better for the weekend! Maybe if we all keep our fingers crossed we can will :worship: the clouds and rain away for a few days!

Back