• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the Carson City Area

hiiamthomas

NAXJA Forum User
Would you like to help me install my AA SYE kit. I have good directions from AA but I have never done it and I would like someone around with experience to watch/help me do it or stop me from making a mistake in it. It was a pretty expensive kit.
I can't offer you much cash, but I can offer you a few beers, and any of my spare jeep parts, like a Dana 30 with 3.07s or the old driveline I have. I could also offer my services or something maybe clean your shop haha let me know thanks
775-720-7734

it should be pretty straight forward...

when are you planning on doing it? are you asking for driveway / garage space, or someone to come to your pad?

did you already order the new rear driveshaft?

I'm down to make the drive.

do yourself a favor, go to sears, and buy a set of these:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00947386000P

some will argue that they aren't actually called lock ring pliers, but that is what the package will say, and that is the best tool to remove all the snap rings that locate the various shafts in the NP231.

it should be pretty straight forward...

when are you planning on doing it? are you asking for driveway / garage space, or someone to come to your pad?

did you already order the new rear driveshaft?

I'm down to make the drive.

do yourself a favor, go to sears, and buy a set of these:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00947386000P

some will argue that they aren't actually called lock ring pliers, but that is what the package will say, and that is the best tool to remove all the snap rings that locate the various shafts in the NP231.

I was asking for help with the install with someone coming over, I have a full garage and what not and I also have a set of those already. I was planning on doing it on saturday. that would be sweet if you could.

Back