• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone actually enjoy driving a Liberty?

I rented one a year or two ago for a week. I wouldn't mind one if the SFA swap parts were standard and not 10K to pull it off. I was surprised that they are longer and wider than the XJ. Overall it handled well, drove better on-road than my XJ ever did in stock form and has a better interior finish. I don't know if I would trade my XJ for one right now, but for the SFA it would be tempting.

I drove a KK and definitely enjoyed it, surprisingly. It was nothing special really, just a pleasure to drive. The one I had had a bad tire that was making some humming but other than that it was surprisingly quiet considering it was a soft top "convertible." Which was very cool as well, the top can fold from front to back, back to front, or anywhere in between.

What I was particularly impressed by was how easy it was to jump in and drive, feeling like you've owned it for years. In my experience, new vehicles require constant adjustment until you finally get a "feel" for the vehicle. Not so at all with this thing, in fact it reminded me of how easy and predictable my XJ was. The brakes were killer, power was good, and handling was good. It didn't feel nearly as big as it really is, which from the inside felt huge, plenty of room front and back.

I can see it being very attractive for many buyers. Just my two bit review :)

This is a really old thread...

My work had one it was a POS.

Back