• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody want to trade tires? My 33's for your 32's??

MrClean

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I have an interesting proposition. I bought a set of 5 33" Goodyear MTR's, and put them on a set of 15x10 aluminum rims I picked up with the intention of putting them on the woman's new ZJ. However, they are just a touch too big(ie - more needs to get trimmed than I'm willing to hack off). The tires have alot of tread(range 60-85%), but there is some chunking in spots. They are freshly mounted and balanced, and ride great. I'm interested in trading the rims and tires for a set of 5 32x11.50's on some 15" rims. Either steel or aluminum rims, doesn't matter, but they must be in decent shape, and I'd prefer 15x8's with decent backspacing. The tires must be either aggressive all-terrains or mud-terrains, with good tread as well, please no Swampers or sissy AT's. This could be a good upgrade deal for someone with the combo I'm looking for. Shoot me a pm if interested.. Thanks :thumbup:

Kraker - let me think it over. I was hoping for a 5 for 5 swap so I'd still have a full size spare also.

Crome - not really interested in going that small. Thanks for the interest though.

Back