• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB '98-01 XJ clean & well built

ACME

NAXJA Forum User
Sold our LJ and want to get back into an XJ. Looking for a 'clean in/out mildly built & used-well done and maintained '98-01 unicorn as I'm too lazy and old to build another...

Wishlist: '98-01 only, long arm, 231/sye etc, AT/AC and all the creature comforts that function as they should. 8.25 & D30HP or better, geared and locker(s) blah blah, on 35's (w/c 33's with right parts) and the other quality-typical wheeler-trail goodies (steering/bumpers/winch/skids) etc... MUST HAVE CLEAN TITLE & pink in hand-no salvaged or rebuilt titles considered

Not interested in anything over the top and must be smoggable/streetable-DD quality. No beaters or anything with any significant body damage, cracked-twisted unibodies and hammered rockers. No rattle canned or rhino lined exteriors or gutted interiors and dont need a snorkel. Not looking for a 10, but also not interested in a 4 or 6 either.

Think trail & Baja exploring rig. Have cash in hand and understand the value of a jeep after 3 XJ's, a long arm TJ with ARBs and a caged LJ on 37s wD44's-35 spline-ARB's-Rock ckrawler 4 link etc... I know the Jeep thing, and parts so lets not waste each others time.

If you have a solid 98-01 that fits or is close to what I'm looking for at a fair price, text me at 6two6 513-6455

Have cash in hand and dont need to get approval. Have looked at a few and thought I found her but...

Back