• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers in ct...

CSaddict said:
Im in Manchester. Looking for a legal place to go wheelin.
Not likely in Connecticut. Stay tuned for more events either in Massachusetts (Mohawk Trail area) or Paragon and Rausch Creek in PA. If we can generate some interest Grizzley and I may try for another event in Maine, but haven't had time to discuss it recently.

What about that swap meet? Is there enough interest for me to approach the owner of Bradshaw Jeep about using their rear lot?

HeavyMetal said:
hey im down in Fairfield, got a good group of wheelers i normally stick with around here
Where do you wheel? If it's legal we're interested. If it's not legal, we aren't interested and you shouldn't be, because that just makes it more difficult to argue that we are responsible recreational drivers.

HeavyMetal said:
am i being called out in advance? thats a new one
No, it's a serious and legitimate question. NAXJA is committed to promoting legal wheeling. I'm a Tread Lightly Master Trainer. As a Connecticut resident and the past president of the North Atlantic Chapter, I am very interested in finding legal places for us to wheel in Connecticut. And even through associations with other clubs in the region I haven't heard of any legal wheeling in Fairfield County. So if you have some, we'd like to know about it because our members in the northern part of the chapter area are looking for places to wheel.

However, if it's not legal, we aren't interested and we don't want it being posted on the NAXJA forums.

to answer your question, no i do not illegally wheel within fairfield county, or CT in general, just got back from a trip to paragon as a matter of fact while NAXJA was there.

and chances are im going on a run with CTJeep on some private land in shelton in july

Last edited:
Back