• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any thoughts on low profile LED Lightbar

I know that superbrightleds.com has inexpensive bars.
There are several vendors over at pirate that have good lights.

With the blasting power of some of these LED lightbars, you may want them below the hood line depending on your jeeps (hood) color or the squint factor might be a little high - worth considering? Coming from a guy with a White XJ tho hehe.

Depends on the cutoff, beam pattern & aiming. Could be blinding, could be fine.

I got two led bars off of pirate. Olympus offroad vendor has them affordable which is good for me :05of5: Another for placing them on the bumper. The light explodes out and to me I believe the reflection off your hood would be a PITA

The Olympus Offroad Pro series are 2.5" tall. They put out more light than most dual row bars too.

Look at Blitzpro. I have their 16inch bar on my yota and its bright.

Last edited:
I know that it takes modification, but has anyone thought about making some sort of plate apparatus that comes forward a couple inches in front of the bottom of the LED lightbar mounted up to? I guess similar to LEO/other vehicles that have the plate/box surrounding the lights above their rear view? Seems like soemthing simple to solve a problem.

...has anyone thought about making some sort of plate apparatus that comes forward a couple inches in front of the bottom of the LED lightbar mounted up to?...

Genius. Use something like 18 GA steel and you can secure it to the bottom of the light bar & angle it as needed with a pair of pliers or some freaky-strong blue collar hands.

I was on another forum last night and saw a cool one mounts to the a pillars. I believe the website was OMC Offroad. A little pricey but comes with the led lights.

Back