• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good area's in the Central NY Area?

Is that your rig in the sig? I go to Happy Valley,Lafayatte, and just found a new set of trails by the fair,don't know if you'll be comfortable there though.
You ever go to those trails in B'ville behind the gas station in Radison? Hear mixed opinions on those. Would love to go out sometime,maybe going on Sunday morning.

Hi,

That cherokee looks just like mine except mine has tinted wintdows. I founds that pic somewere on the web. Anyways, I been there a few times with my friends blazer but I haven't been back there yet with my jeep. I havent mounted any tow hooks on mine yet, I cant fiqure out a good place to put them in the front yet. Any ideas? I have a rear one just incase I get stuck. Do you go out by yourself or a group of people? Let me know, I am defintly interested in going.

My e-mail is [email protected] and just incase you need somewere to work on your truck I have a 5000 sq ft garage with a paint booth, wash bay and lift. check out the club website www.dmcarclub.com for more information. I am sure I can get a few other people together in off roading if you want to do a group thing.

Later,
John

I usually go out by my self,due to people caring to much about their paint. My friend rides shotty most of the time so if I ever get stuck I got someone to walk with.LOL. He's in the process of fixing up his Heep.Plan on building tow hook brackets soon, buy some metal and we could do it together. Sent PM call me, my name is Greg. later

Mambeu said:
Ithaca here, although my XJ's not quite up to wheeling just yet.

I work in Ithaca, so I' right in your neck of the woods.

Oh, and if your XJ is running...it's up for wheeling. :laugh3:

prb24 said:
I work in Ithaca, so I' right in your neck of the woods.
You wouldn't happen to have a white '96ish XJ with about 6" of lift on 33s and a fullsize spare on the roof, would you?

prb24 said:
Oh, and if your XJ is running...it's up for wheeling. :laugh3:
It is running, but it has a shot front wheel bearing, bald tires and no tow points.

Last Saturday, the owner stopped in at the coffee shop where I work, but I didn't find out that the Jeep was his until he drove away in it, otherwise I would have asked him about it.

Back