• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another info wanted

amsoilman1980 said:
will a 14BFF work in the rear of an XJ?

They are overrated.

100_4878.jpg

IXNAYXJ ain't you the almost brilliant one i looked over the blog and maybe your an english major, or maybe you just have too much free time, put that in your pipe and smoke it, why do you have to come off conceted to somone with a legitmate question, i know this person and he's not a novice by any means, grammer doesn't matter, if you don't really know the answer stay off the blog period (I worked on my grammar just for you scrabble master) :D

Budro74 said:
IXNAYXJ ain't you the almost brilliant one i looked over the blog and maybe your an english major, or maybe you just have too much free time, put that in your pipe and smoke it, why do you have to come off conceted to somone with a legitmate question, i know this person and he's not a novice by any means, grammer doesn't matter, if you don't really know the answer stay off the blog period (I worked on my grammar just for you scrabble master) :D

He actually did offer advice in a couple of his posts, but its hard to ignore the original posters interesting spelling. No big deal really. But generally, you'll get more respect if you ask questions that make sense and are spelled correctly. You didn't add anything useful either, except show how much of your education you've forgotten.

-Jeremy

pele-photograph-c10104258.jpeg

New guy,

Ixnayxj has a mission in life to elevate the rest of us educashunally.

Let me reference a scene from the movie vision quest

Elmo: I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the goddamn goalie never knew what the fawk hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'm here, sitting alone in my room, and I start crying.
[pause]
Elmo: That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes.

IXNAYXJ is a little bit like a gramatical Pele...

Gramatical is that a word?

DrSockMonkey said:
pele-photograph-c10104258.jpeg

New guy,

Ixnayxj has a mission in life to elevate the rest of us educashunally.

Let me reference a scene from the movie vision quest

Elmo: I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the goddamn goalie never knew what the fawk hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'm here, sitting alone in my room, and I start crying.
[pause]
Elmo: That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes.

IXNAYXJ is a little bit like a gramatical Pele...

Gramatical is that a word?

Nicely put Jeremy! LoL. I'm stealing a quote from this.

Oh really i thought this was a 4X4 site not another english class, maybe i was mistaken, also what is the movie vision quest. What makes you think it's good to run 35 on stock axles, and i quote "Wheel it with the stock axles (you'd be amazed what it will do) and address issues as they arise. If you keep breaking shafts, then upgrade." why not upgrade your axles and save time and money. you don't have to learn all your lessons the hard way.

amsoilman1980,
ive bean runing 35 inches tires for some times now with the alxes being of stock; you shouldn't have no problems with it them bieng the stock ones and the 33 inches of tires.

re-gearning might help out on the gash milage thought.......

i thnk the ixnayxj guy needs to the easy on the spelling and gramer part at a bit; he doesn't want look like the extreme guy does he??

yeah you should wait till you have atleast 200 posts under your belt before you start posting things like....

somebody set up us the bomb...

and

all your base are belong to us!!!

you have no chance to survive make your time....

Last edited:
Yeah, poor spelling and grammar unfortunately get one labeled ignorant. It's okay, not all of us paid attention in school. Try and keep your questions as plain and on-point as possible, and we'll make an effort to overlook spelling and grammar. Don't take it too personally, it's just Matt being a dick.:D

j/k Matt, you know I love you.;)

Back